You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan that when cleaning your room you decided to break Kermit away from the res of your Muppet collection and give him his own space.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You buy a Valentine's Day candy-gram for your friend and sign it "Beaker." :eek:

She knows exactly who it came from. :wink:

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...
If you can ID a Muppeteer merely by their performing style.

I've known of many like this, and believe me, I'm not one of 'em.

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
Like, performance movements, especially if non-speaking or lip-synching to another's voice.

Quesal

Reaction score
If when ur alone and lonely and fed up with women, you sing "I Hope That Somethin Better Comes Along" in a bar with a friend!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
The only copies you own of Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" and Robert Louis Stevenson's "Treasure Island" are the novelizations of the Muppet film versions.
(And these are in fact the only copies you've ever read, preferring the Muppets' take over the actual original book.:wink:)
http://www.amazon.com/Muppet-Christ...=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265999032&sr=1-3

http://www.amazon.com/Muppet-Treasu...=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265999149&sr=1-4

(And for the record, that was a joke. I love "The Muppets Christmas Carol" and "Muppet Treasure Island" and "The Muppets Wizard of Oz"- and I've read all of the original books they're based on. And they're definitely worth the read. L. Frank Baum's "The Wizard of Oz" and Robert Louis Stevenson's "Treasure Island" have both been a while, but they're great. And I've read and reread and read through Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" particularly around Christmas a few times now.):smile: