You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You're in the MV*3D gift shop and you find yourself and a Disney Cast Member both singing along to the soundtracks that are being played in the store. :smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
...you don't understand why your art teacher gave you an 'F' for drawing Kermit when she said to draw a frog!
Yikes! I sincerely hope that's a joke and not a true story - what would such an art teacher be thinking? An art teacher should be rewarding creativity, different perspectives and thinking outside the box and if i heard of a teacher giving someone an "F" for doing that, i'd be complaining to the principal and the school board. The only defense i may be able to provide to a teacher would be if the drawing-a-frog exercise was supposed to be an exercise in some type of lesson plan such as if they had a particular frog in the room you were supposed to capture. However if the assignment is just to "draw a frog", the student is totally in the right. (Heck, even if a teacher said "I want everyone to draw *this frog*", i'd still be personally tempted to submit a rendering of Kermit performing the "This Frog" number on Sesame Street!)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
...you are ashamed to realize that you nearly went through the Forth of July without even thinking about watching Sam's Stars and Stripes Forever YouTube video. :attitude:
I was pretty much in Disney World all that day with no internet, but does it count for anything that I thought of him when the song "American Woman" came on the radio that morning in the car? :wink:

You often find yourself talking in mock Swedish without even realizing it. :hungry:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
...you think Miss Piggy made a better Sally than Meg Ryan.

...you've ever climbed into a garbage can and refused to talk to anyone unless they addressed you as 'Oscar'. :grouchy:

...all of your culinary knowledge came from the Swedish Chef and Miss Piggy's cookbook.

Quesal

Reaction score
If you turn to the Muppets for inspiration for a live puppet show of ur own!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You have more pictures on your cellphone of the Muppets and your puppets than yourself.