You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Manda:-D

Reaction score
....You wrote a list like this years ago, and never remembered to post it.
....You search relentlessly for chords not only to Muppet songs like "Rainbow Connection" and "Going to Go Back there Someday", but also "Six Stringed Orchestra", and "We Got Us."
....You hear a song on the radio and comment on how perfect it would be for Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem to perform. (I.e: anything by Dr. John, "The Beat Goes On", etc.)
....You write songs you deem "somewhat Fraggle-ish."
...You really believe that world peace can be made possible by making world leaders watch Fraggle Rock every day.
....You've ever tried to wear your hair like Red Fraggle. (It's getting the pigtails to stay standing up that's the trouble.)
....Your favorite present, even w/all the clothes and the movies you get, is that one random Muppet chotchke that cost a/b a buck, especially if it's your favorite Muppet.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You might be an obsessive Muppet fan if everytime you hear the words Mahna-Mahna (or Phenomena for that matter) you HAVE to say: DO DOO DO DO DOO (or the variable Ba dee bee dee, etc).

BTW:
Do doo do do doo...

Katzi428

Reaction score
You might be a Muppet Fan if:
You sing the Swedish Chef song while cooking
(not that I've ever done that! :smile: )

Beauregard

Reaction score
You might be an obsessive Muppet fan if...

...you break into an Animal Impression on the drums whenever you sit near them. Comlete with headbanging, and cymbol eating.
...You can recite these lines: "Jah hah wuggula hu duggy wuggy wuggula. Hey hu halia apeligo aluila. Hu ta tuu la, ah eh, accolia. Hudeeleeta etta puguli." And know it comes from the Muppet Hawian War Chant
...You say Wocka Wocka if you joke fails
...you can also quote the next verse of the Hawiaan War Chant, which goes: "Tah, wocka, wocka, choo, chu locomotobacka. Hey hu halia apeligo aluila. Hu ta tuu la, ah eh, accolia. Hudeeleeta etta puguli

Whatever

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I laughed out loud so hard when I read this. QUOTE]
Thanks!

You might be an obsessive Muppet fan if the only French you know is "moi."

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you picture the Electric doing songs on the radio while you're listening.

ryan

Erine81981

Reaction score

....you sing songs with different lyrics but to "Bein' Green."
....you watch "Muppets Take Manhattan" and you watch "I'm always going to love you" over and over and sing everyone's voice.
....you do little puppet shows and have muppet songs that your puppet does.(when you were little)
....you have both verison of "Muppet Movie Book" paper back and hardback.
....on your coffiee table you have muppet books and only one womans magazine.
....you have muppet house shoes that still fit you from back in the day. (I don't I have big feet)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Vic Romano said:
I laughed out loud so hard when I read this. QUOTE]
Thanks!

You might be an obsessive Muppet fan if the only French you know is "moi."
Heh! I like!

Ok. You might..blah de blah...fan if you...

...actually understand why any of these are funny
...you say Mwoo instead of Moo, just because it is the initials of the Muppet WoO.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score

when someone asks you if you can speak french/german/italian/spanish/whatever you answer "No, but I can speak mock Swedish."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:

when someone asks you if you can speak french/german/italian/spanish/whatever you answer "No, but I can speak mock Swedish."
...or Beekerese