You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
If you're overjoyed that a small boy gasped and shouted 'MUSTACHE!' and pointed at your SS mustache shirt while at 'Nearly Normal: Gonzo Cusine' X3

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Corvallis, Oregon. Gonzo is actually a term for a mix of Mediterranean, Asian, and Mexican food. It's an abstract (but very good) vegitarian place.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Whenever you meet someone Yolanda, you automatically hear Rizzo's pronounciation of her name as he introduces her in TMTM in your head and automatically think "what a crazy body"

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
When you ask a hotel what the choices are for payment and ask them if "sneaking out in the middle of the night" is an option.:embarrassed::concern::smile:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
You say "Cabin Fever" in the same way Clueless Morgan said it in MTI almost every time you leave a room!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
...you commonly tell other people, 'I'm off to see the Wizard, Hasta La Bye-bye', when going out. :flirt:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Instead of saying "I quit" or "I'm leaving", etc.- you now always tell people when you're quitting or leaving something- "I'm ankling.":sing:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
You often have to translate Muppet related sentences. For example "Boober is played by Dave Goelz" translates into english to "The fraggle with the hat is played by Gonzo"