You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Ok, this might have to do more with these forums, but...

YMBAOMF if you create a thread on the Nanowrimo forums during Nano dedicated to the Muppets.

YMBAOMF if you look back on that thread three months later and realize, with complete shock, that not only did TogetherAgain post in the thread, but she mentioned the Muppet Mindset as well, WEEKS before I was to find her again on this site and discover the wonderful "Muppet Mindset" for myself. :big_grin: I LOVE IT when stuff like this happens on the interwebs!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you're doing an acting workshop and one of the mentors tells you 'Do it with conviction...um...really crazy, like...like...LIKE A MUPPET!" and then your first thought is: "You should have said that in the first place XD"

charlietheowl

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you download a song called "Earschplittenloudenboomer" and instantly picture the Swedish Chef saying the title.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
YMBAOMFI you listen to "Waka Waka (this Time for Africa)" by Shakira and you immediately imagine Fozzie singing along, LOL.

EDIT: Darnit! Minor muppets beat me to it! :laugh:
There are some YouTube Videos of that song where people have edited fozzie in. It doesn't quite fit the beat of the song but it's cute.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF If you have a desire to be hit by a striped mackerel that was elected King this morning........

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you saw Beauty&The Beast and have been thinking of Beauty&The Beast/Muppet crossover art since before you left the theater!