You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

ploobis

Reaction score
Well, the other day one of my friends called Cookie Monster Elmo. I mean, REALLY. That's rather sad.
I know what thats like, One time I remember a friend of mine calling Grover "Oscar"!

And another friend of mine called The Swedish Chef "The French Chef"! :hungry:

This is the kinda stuff ya get from Non-Muppet Fans!

Pork

Reaction score
Ahahahahahah, The French Chef! Classic

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Reminds me of a conversation I had with my dad:

Dad: "That was pretty funny.... that part with the swedish chef-guy.... what was his name again?"

Me: "You mean the Swedish Chef?"

Dad: "THATs his name? The Swedish Chef?"

Me: "Um, yeaahhhh.........."

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you and your cousin bought each other the same exact thing for Christmas. Giant Kermit Pez dispencer.

Ignorance

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you like songs about rainbows, and what's on the other side.
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you learned to play banjo just for this reason.

Kiki

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you and your cousin bought each other the same exact thing for Christmas. Giant Kermit Pez dispencer.
Cool! I love Pez dispenders. ^^

Well, my brother and I did buy eachother the same Chrissie gift, but it wasn't Muppet-related (it was an AC/DC top... XD)

unclematt

Reaction score
Cool! I love Pez dispenders. ^^

Well, my brother and I did buy eachother the same Chrissie gift, but it wasn't Muppet-related (it was an AC/DC top... XD)
The best thing about the Pez dispenser is when you tilt Kermit's head back it plays the Muppet Show theme.

ngreen522

Reaction score
Well, the other day one of my friends called Cookie Monster Elmo. I mean, REALLY. That's rather sad.
I can't stop laughing. I mean, what the hey? You might as well call salt "pepper". Tell you friend he/she got clowned on Muppet Central Forum, cuz everyone is ROFLOL!

Kiki

Reaction score
The best thing about the Pez dispenser is when you tilt Kermit's head back it plays the Muppet Show theme.
Oh...

MY GAWD.

Can- can I... m-m-marry it? :wink:

Sah-ree. But that ish SO cool! I have an old Miss Piggy Pez, and I remember one time at school I got my Yoshi Pez dispenser conviscated from me because I was eating all the lollies in class. They're hard to control with one hand, so they were flyiing everywhere. The teacher got a shock at first because she thought they were... uh 'unno, drugs or something- lol.

And now this conversation reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Jerry puts a Pez dispenser on Elaine's knee during a concert- LOL!

I can't stop laughing. I mean, what the hey? You might as well call salt "pepper". Tell you friend he/she got clowned on Muppet Central Forum, cuz everyone is ROFLOL!
Lol, will do! :wink: "The new MC sensation...", haha, it's so... sad.

wes

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if... You got a Pair of Crocs and you got the cool Muppet Jibits for christmas and even thou 4 year olds and girls wear them mostly, you sport them proudly!