You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Cool! I give my old school books to a friend of mine who's a year younger than me. She hadn't called, so my Mum gave them to a shop which sells school books, as they take second hand if it's in good condition. My mum took my maths book, because the cover was clean -but she didn't look inside. Anyway, he people at the shop flicked through it and apparently they were in tears with laughter. I can' remember what I wrote/drew in it (whether I wanna remember...), there was so many things in it, but they must've got a kick out of it. But we wern't able to sell it there.
They wouldn't be able to sell my diary. I "Edited" the anti-bullying policy so that it became the "Anti William" policy, cause there is this redhead called William, who was into dangerous things, and he was a bit of a pyro. But not like a shop would take some of my books, most, if not All of them have Pentagrams, Swastikas and Anarchist Symbols/Motives throughout them. When I get bored, I draw symbols lol. And I write random musings all down the margins.

Kiki

Reaction score
They wouldn't be able to sell my diary. I "Edited" the anti-bullying policy so that it became the "Anti William" policy, cause there is this redhead called William, who was into dangerous things, and he was a bit of a pyro. But not like a shop would take some of my books, most, if not All of them have Pentagrams, Swastikas and Anarchist Symbols/Motives throughout them. When I get bored, I draw symbols lol. And I write random musings all down the margins.
Lol, I'm the same! They didn't take my books, and of coarse I keep my school diaries, they're fun to look back at. :smile: I do all sorts of symbols, too. But it's mostly drawings of randomness and stupid inside jokes that nobody would get!

RedRocker

Reaction score
When you write on your Social Networking Site profile that your favourite band is 'Dr. Tooth [:flirt:] and The Electric Mayhem'.

puppetise

Reaction score
When your wardrobe resembles your favorite muppets outfits

RedRocker

Reaction score
When you where little, you were addictied to The Hoobs, and can still sing the theme tune backwards. And the thinking song. And the Roma song...

Gemini Draco

Reaction score
...You feel a kind of heightened respect for a muppet that you have never had for any human before. (For me it is Floyd because of a dream I had)

puppetise

Reaction score
When you go to the plastic surgeon and hold up a pic of gonzo and ask for your nose to look like this

Teheheman

Reaction score
If you see radishes and start singing the Fraggle Rock theme song.

Daniel

StreetScenes

Reaction score
if you've just come from a seminar on punctuation in medieval manuscripts and early printed texts, by one of the greatest scholarly minds of our age, and it made you think of muppets....

clearly this just happened to me, so here's how i made the connection. sometimes punctuation is grammatical, but other times it guides a reader on how to interpret a text when reading it aloud/performing it. someone wished we had more punctuation marks, because the exclamation point is so forceful there's nothing in between. someone else mentioned emoticons beginning to serve that function.

so i realized that MC emoticons have THREE functions:
1) as punctuation to guide reader interpretation (if you go by the labels you see when you roll the mouse over the icon selection tray): yikes:eek:
2) literally the name of the character depicted: my favorite frog is :smile:
3) as some other facet of the muppet's personality: and i am cute, too :super:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
If you've just realized how fun reading the "MC Dorms" is! If you've how silly the muppets are. If you've ever talked like a muppet. If you've giggled at the "Hello lagies & jenkelfengs" skit kermit did on an episode of the muppet show in season 3!