You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Quesal

Reaction score
if...if...man I've put so much on this thread, I'm running out of ideas!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If you've recently been checking your closet for Fraggle holes (and in my case, a lantern post)- you might be an obsessed Muppet fan. (In my case, it was also an obsessed Chronicles of Narnia fan):smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If you've recently been checking your closet for Fraggle holes (and in my case, a lantern post)- you might be an obsessed Muppet fan. (In my case, it was also an obsessed Chronicles of Narnia fan):smile:
Yea for Magic portals to another world.

Exactly. It took me awhile to figure it out, but I enjoy having my friends over for dinner and we just sit at the table geeking out. It's the best!
That's always the best.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Or you actually USED a hole in the wall to reenact the Doc's Workshop scenes when you played tape recordings of the show back playing with your own plushes/puppets (and went outside to do Gorg garden scenes...in front of the window curtains to do TMS curtain scenes, in front of the desk to do backstage scenes...)

dwmckim

Reaction score
You know you're an obsessed DISNEY fan when you refer to the last Muppet special as "The Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa BWAHAHA Letters to Santa?"

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Or you actually USED a hole in the wall to reenact the Doc's Workshop scenes when you played tape recordings of the show back playing with your own plushes/puppets (and went outside to do Gorg garden scenes...in front of the window curtains to do TMS curtain scenes, in front of the desk to do backstage scenes...)
I wanna come over to your house. That sounds like so much fun.:insatiable:

Quesal

Reaction score
If you can easily point out which muppets in The Muppet Christmas Carol are from the Muppet Show cast and which ones are from Fraggle Rock