You spend loads of time on MC if...

HPDJ

Reaction score
1. You use smilies in your everyday writing.
2. You play some of the games with yourself when you aren't logged on (e.g. Muppet Geography)
3. You listen to MC radio non-stop!!!
4. You've memorised the order of all the banners at the top of the screen (e.g. Bunsen, Count, Janice, Piggy, Tuttle, Pepe and so on)
5. You worship a religion in which Phillip and Cindy Chapman are your gods.

Add other weird ideas!

That Announcer

Reaction score
1. You pray for a banner of nothing but Jerry Nelson characters.. but not on his birthday.

2. Your favorite game is "Muppets Wheel of Fortune."

3. You have no in-the-flesh friends, but you have plenty of MC friends.

4. You have reached the Permanent Smilie Limit.*

*- There isn't one. Ha ha.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You make jokes and references to The Muppet Show in everyday life and get upset at everyone else who doesn't get the joke when to you this should be "common knowledge"! (ooh, got myself on that one! :smile: )

You mystify your other friends by referring to all your MC friends by their user handles. (As in, "Man, HPDJ, That Announcer and I were having a great time the other day)
(yeah, you have to admit it sounds a little funny like that. Especially when you add some wacko name like GonzoLeaper! :concern: )

You brave a thunderstorm with lightning flashing to get your daily post on the Muppet Central board, trusting your surge protector to protect the computer.

You make comments to yourself and answer with what you imagine Kermit or Fozzie would say. (and imitate their voices too!) (well, that one just applies to any Muppets fan!)

You've memorized the entire cast list for The Muppet Show and can name all the episodes in order (but struggle with all that boring memorization in history class!) :attitude:

You spend an hour or more posting on this thread!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
****I don't spend that much time on these boards. But there is a few other boards I'm at all the time. Man, I need a life!

ryan

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You know members here by their first name instead of their username.

You have a brother who you've convinced to join MC. (Me!)

You tend to watch Family Guy just to see a Muppet reference.

You check MC every 15 min. to see if someone replyed to your post.

That Announcer

Reaction score
If you use your post count as a means of attracting girls...

If your average letter looks like this:

"Hi, Bob! How are you today? I'm so : ), I just want to :sing/:!"

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You volunteer to host the Muppet Central person of the Month awards.:smile: :rolleyes: :stick_out_tongue:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
You know you spend too much time on MC if:

You think that the best bit about leaving school is that you can now come onto MC in the mornings

Whenever somebody posts a name ending in an E in Muppet Geography you cringe due to the limited possibilites that lead from there

Your pet hate is when people use smilies instead of typing out Muppet names in the Muppet MIxture and Word Association Threads

You play at refreshing the home page in order to see which muppets will come up and keep score (double points for a duo!)

You provide info on the most replied to threads and work out the combinations requires to reach 1000000 posts

You let yourself be lulled into a false sense of security and start accidentally revealing all your secrets in your posts

tutter_fan

Reaction score
You spend too much time on MC if:

1. You act like the muppets

2. You say "Wacka, wacka, wacka" whenever you see a funny post!

3. You like the muppets

4. You make yourself laugh when you talk like a muppet:zany:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
You spend to much time on MC if:

1.) You listen to non muppet music, regular music on the radio, and picture different muppets singing the lyics off of different songs.

2.) You listen to any type of music and picture yourself and several of your friends as people in the Electric Mayhem. Not as the actual members but as people playing the same instruments like guitar, saxaphone, trumpet, etc.

3.) You start thinking about new muppet show ideas and the various plots and guest stars that would be in these new shows that you're thinking of.

ryan