Your Avatar History

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember Phil saying something about not using gifs as avatars.

Don't we have a thread for this already?

But, gosh, I've changed my avatar so much in the eighteen years I've been here, I can't possibly recall all of the different avies I've used . . . but, here's the old set of seasonal Snowth avatars I had designed years back that I used to rotate regularly up until last year (when I realized I kept forgetting to change them and decided to retired them, and just change my avy whenever I feel like it):

(Default Snowth)
(Valentine Snowth)
(Easter Snowth)
(Birthday Snowth)
(Fireworks Snowth - for Fourth of July and Boomsday)
(Halloween Snowth - described by Oscarfan as my scariest avy ever)
(Thanksgiving Snowth)
(Christmas Snowth)

They're pixelated and blurry because they were originally designed and optimized for the old vBulletin forum, which implemented the 64x64 pixel limited. Speaking of which, now that the limit's been raised to 200x200 pixels, don't you think you ought to update/replace your avy, mr3urious, so it'll be sharper and clearer?
Ah yes, I definitely remember these.
For some reason, I tend to think of users on websites as their avatars. For instance, because you used a female character as your avatar, I kept forgetting for the longest time that you were male.:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For some reason, I tend to think of users on websites as their avatars.
I'm a similar way myself.
For instance, because you used a female character as your avatar, I kept forgetting for the longest time that you were male.:stick_out_tongue:
You're not alone in that, my friend, there were several people who assumed I was female for quite a while, and much like you, it was mainly because of the pink Snowth avs, lol.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I've never actually changed my avatar, so...

Maybe I'll change it soon.