your favorite flavors of coke/ pepsi

minor muppetz

Reaction score
With the way that coke and pepsi have been having variosu flavors added to them lately, what flavors included in Coke (or pepsi, if you have a prefference) do you like best?

I like vanillia-flavored diet coke and pepsi the best. Although I can't really tell the difference between coke and pepsi, I like diet pepsi vanillia better than diet vanillia coke, for some reason.

Also, what flavors do you think should be added? I think there should be a chocolate-flavored coke, as well as a mint chocolate chip flavored coke (heck, I;d even like lasagna and pickle-flavored coke :wink: )

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmm
I really like cherry coke and pepsi, as well as cherry vanilla dr. pepper (my favorite soda) and I think a chocolate soda sounds interesting........ :smile:

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
regular coke and regular pepsi....but i don't drink soda very often.

~Dana~

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm pretty much a regular Coke kind of girl, the Vanilla coke is ok, Coke with lime is horrible! I also really like Cherry 7-Up, but not Cherry coke.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
My favorite is always Dr. Pepper. I also like Cherry Coke and Mr. Pibb. I want to try the regular Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, but I haven't yet.
Erin

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I just had my first Pepsi in a few months. I felt sick after drinking that can of Pepsi. I don't care for coke either.

Give me some ice water.

ryan

F

furryredmonster

Dansania water lol. (Coke makes that kind of water) Way better then Aquafina(pepsi's water)

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
evian in my opinion is the best. I also heard that is the most expenisve water? no wonder I like it the best^^ :smile: