1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your favorite Looney Tunes characters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by minor muppetz, Nov 15, 2005.

1. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

My favorite Looney Tunes characters are Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Foghorn Leghorn, the Roadrunner, Marvin the Martian, and the Instant Martians.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

You know... I would say everyone but Lola Bunny and those two overly agreeable gophers... but The Looney Tunes Show actually made them better. Scratch that. It made them funny! Actually... they made the gophers funny in a Duck Dodgers... but considering I really hated those characters to begin with, I think they did nicely with them.

But for Tops...

Daffy Duck, Sylvester the cat, Yosemite Sam, Speedy Gonzales, Wile E. Coyote, Bugs Bunny, and Porky Pig from later shorts.
    Dominicboo1 likes this.
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Since this is up, I might as well answer...

It's a toughie...probably Yosemite Sam, Foghorn Leghorn, and Poky Pig. Probably the latter two, in fact, over the first.
  4. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Bugs Bunny
    Daffy Duck
    Pepe Le Pew
    Porky Pig
    Taz
    Pussyfoot (that was that little kitten)
  5. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Bugs Bunny (DUH!)
    Eh... what's up doc?
    Daffy Duck
    Porky Pig
    Tweety
    R0adrunner
    Pussyfoot (Maybe!!)
  6. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Bugs Bunny of course
    Porky Pig
    Tazmanian Devil
    Elmer Fudd
    Marvin The Martian
    Yosmite Sam
    Hubie and Bertie(you know the yeah yeah sure sure mice)
    Pussyfoot(cutest Looney Tunes character) and Marc Anthony
    Foghorn Leghorn
    And somebody else Hmmmmm....
    Daffy-Come on.
    Dominic-I guess Daffy Duck
    Daffy Duck-That's better.
  7. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

Probably Foghorn Leghorn and Tweety bird. What can I say, I'm a bird lady.:attitude:
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  8. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

(In no order) Daffy Duck, Wile E. Coyote, Sylvester, Taz, Pepe Le Pew and Marvin The Martian. (But Daffy and Wile E. are my FAVORITE favorites! )
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  9. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

I adored Daffy as a kid, and he's still my favorite to this day. He was arguably the most versatile of the bunch, playing many roles, from Robin Hood to Duck Dodgers, often with Porky Pig at his side. The "Duck Twacy" toon is my favorite.
    MissMusical12 and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  10. Animal'sBunny

Animal'sBunny Active Member

11. MissMusical12

My favorite Daffy toons are Duck Amuck, Robin Hood Daffy, and the ones where he's paired with Bugs Bunny (With "Person To Bunny," "The Abominable Snow Rabbit", and "Show Biz Bugs" as my top favorites).
  12. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Just a question for the Daffy Duck fans. Did you guys feel bad when Daffy didn't get a clap between Bugs Bunny?
  13. MissMusical12

For me, yes and no. Yes because I feel bad for Daffy not getting as much attention as Bugs (And Daffy might've worked his tail feathers off more than Bugs did (especially in the end) Remember, that one was morely a Bugs Bunny cartoon than a Daffy one). And No because it only made the cartoon funnier. :halo:
    Hayley B likes this.
  14. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

If I may...

Daffy was a big cartoon star before Bugs came in. Daffy's character turned into a jerk at that time, but that's clearly explainable that he got bitter and angry due to his displacement. Now Daffy's paranoid, crazy, stupid, and angry. And he's been that way since Duck Dodgers. I'm really liking the angle of being nuts and not too bright.

Now, contrast that with Porky. He was the big star BEFORE even Daffy... and now he's sort of a sidekick/dormat type character. Reading too much into it, Porky handled being pushed out of the spotlight pretty well. As Robin said once in that CN indent, Porky's best work was when he was a sidekick/foil.

Porky is such a mensch.
    MissMusical12 likes this.