Your favorite sandwich/hoagie at Subway

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hi Guys,What is your favorite sandwich/hoagie at Subway?Mine will definitely always be meatball sandwiches.Because they're really tasty!(Mmmm Mmmm.) :flirt: :wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
I am personally more of a Quiznos fan. However, I used to go to subway a lot and was a fan of the honey mustard cucumber sandwich.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I've got two favorites. One's the toasted chicken bacon sub (6-inch, with tomato, American cheese and ranch sauce) and the other's just plain turkey and cheese (with tomato).

-Kim

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
I've got two favorites. One's the toasted chicken bacon sub (6-inch, with tomato, American cheese and ranch sauce) and the other's just plain turkey and cheese (with tomato).

-Kim

BMT

Ziffel

Reaction score
I love the meatball sub and I love the turkey sub (with extra mayo!) but my favorite is the Subway Seafood Sensation (formerly called Seafood and Crab). I get this one the most frequently. And a bag of doritios goes great with the subs (except for maybe the meatball one). And then oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert. Glad I already ate dinner or I'd have to drive to Subway soon! (or should I say, take the subway to Subway? uh oh, rotten joke alert!)

scooter289

Reaction score
My favorite Subway sandwich is the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich with Teriyaki Sauce, and Lettuce on either Wheat or Italian bread.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
sounds like the subway in the US is much the same as the one here. I like the seafood one the best I think. Just one question, sorry if its stupid but what is a hoagie?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
...but my favorite is the Subway Seafood Sensation (formerly called Seafood and Crab). I get this one the most frequently.
Really? My Subway doesn't have this one. Neither do the other two that are relatively close to me! In fact, I don't think I've ever even heard of it, but it sure sounds good!

This is so funny because I actually saw this thread last night... after we came back from Subway! My wife loves the Chicken, bacon Ranch (I think it's the same thing Skeeter Muppet likes). I LOVE the Dijon Turkey, Ham and bacon toasted with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano and honey-mustard sauce.

Last night we got a coupon for 3 twelve inch subs for $11.99, so I have a Subway club for lunch today, I can't freakin' wait til' lunch, I dreamed about it all last night!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Really? My Subway doesn't have this one. Neither do the other two that are relatively close to me! In fact, I don't think I've ever even heard of it, but it sure sounds good!

This is so funny because I actually saw this thread last night... after we came back from Subway! My wife loves the Chicken, bacon Ranch (I think it's the same thing Skeeter Muppet likes). I LOVE the Dijon Turkey, Ham and bacon toasted with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano and honey-mustard sauce.

Last night we got a coupon for 3 twelve inch subs for $11.99, so I have a Subway club for lunch today, I can't freakin' wait til' lunch, I dreamed about it all last night!

Subway has "Regional Subs" mine down in ATANTIC CITY and VINELAND NJ have the seafood but the one in Bridgeton does not

That Announcer

Reaction score
I personally like the turkey, ham and beef toasted with cheese. The roast chicken can be good as well.