Your Favorite Series 4 Figure is...

What is your favorite action figure from series 4?

• Captain Link Hogthrob

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Dr. Julius Strangepork and MAMMA

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Sam the Eagle as Mr. Samuel Arrow

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Rizzo the Rat in Red Jacket

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Rizzo the Rat Repaint in Blue Jacket

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thijs

Reaction score
You know, I never read the releas dates, because in The Netherlands, we get everything later then you do. In my fave store they already sell Mega Animal, but not any of the serie 4 figures yet. Or are we earlier then? That would be weird.
And I do now see what you mean with that thing about Sam. But I would rather have a less known character of TMS in stead of Samuel Arrow, Annie Sue or Pops.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Tommie said:
You know, I never read the releas dates, because in The Netherlands, we get everything later then you do.

And I do now see what you mean with that thing about Sam. But I would rather have a less known character of TMS in stead of Samuel Arrow, Annie Sue or Pops.
The figure release schedule is not about exact dates because there is no way Palisades can control that. That's why none are listed. It's about the order of each wave and the figures contained in each. That is uniform no matter where you are in the world. Series one is followed by series two and so on.

The characters you proposed to replace the Sam Arrow slot are not on the same league and would not have taken up his spot. It would have been a version of Kermit, Scooter, Gonzo or someone like that. Sam is considered a main character even in costume. Ken has expressed this formula of two main characters and two lesser-known characters per-wave at length over the past two years.. I'm surprised you haven't noticed. Annie Sue is a long shot. I doubt she'll make it and I don't see the enough of the general public buying enough units to cover the cost. Pops has a much better chance.

Thijs

Reaction score
I did know about the main characters, but I didn't know Sam was a main character. You know, I missed the start of the palisades-hype. I started collecting just 2 months ago. Last week I bought 5 figures:smile:. Is Rizzo a main too? And who is tha fan-favourite then? Link or Julius? And who is the fan-favourite in serie 1? Or didn't they use that system yet in serie 1.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yes, Sam is considered a main character by Palisades. You can easily figure that out using a minimal amount of deductive reasoning. Please pose these questions in the Ask Ken section or another thread. We've gone a little too off topic.

scooter289

Reaction score
I chose Sam Arrow because I think he's a pretty awesome figure and his book, telescope, key and hat are really cool.

Fozzie

Reaction score
I voted Rizzo although I like Rizzo and Sam Arrow the same.

Gonzo the Grape

Reaction score
fav fig

I voted Rizzo because he's one of my favorite characters but Sam is REALLY growing on me! Originally I wasn't going to buy him because I don't want a bunch of double characters; I already have two Fozzies and in a few months I'll have two Gonzos (hopefully!!) and later another Piggy. That's why I didn't buy Rowlf I'd much prefer a clothes-less Rowlf. But once I saw Sam in the store (yesterday, at Suncoast here in Wisconsin) I picked him up, put him down, up, down, up and then finally carried him to the front. I think the clothes fit him MTI or not. I guess that's the price of having a company do a great job!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wow. That's exactly what I think about Sam's costume. Take off the hat and it's something he could easily wear on the Muppet Show. I can see him backstage walking around wearing that outfit. :attitude:

I can kind of understand Rowlf, but just couldn't pass him up. Man, he's Rowlf! :sympathy: :smile: (Like I'd pass on any of these anyway) :big_grin:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
My favorite is Sam Arrow. He is just so cool with all the details in the feathers and the accesories that came with him. Plus I love him on MTI. He's hillarious so I couldn't wait to buy him.