1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Favorite Storyteller Episodes

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by minor muppetz, Jul 4, 2005.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

what are your favorite episodes of the storyteller?

my favorites are the soldier and death, the heartless giant and the true bride.
  2. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I have yet to finish watch my DVD if ot, but so far I like The Three Ravens.
  3. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

I havent seen all of the episodes and I havent seen them for ages but one that comes to mind is the one with the very large hedgehog.
  4. edible eye

edible eye New Member

By far the Soldier and Death. And if you count the Greek myth series, I like the Icarus one with Sir Derek Jacobe (sp?)
  5. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

Soldier and Death

my fave is the Soldier and Death. I have the book version of the storyteller by Anthony Minghella
  6. Daylight

Daylight New Member

I have to agree with everyone and say my favorite is the Soldier and Death. It's a wonderful story.
  7. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

Isn't it cool that the one we like the most was the one actually directed by Jim Henson?
  8. peachesncream

peachesncream New Member

i liked hans my hedgehog because it's the one i remember the most.before i got to watch them again on hbo.
  9. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

My favourite Storyteller episodes would have to be Sapsorrow and Fearnot.
  10. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

My brain is mushy and I don't remember the proper title, but I love the one with the lion in it...
  11. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Fearnot, hedge hog one
  12. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

That's The True Bride.
  13. faeriesmile

faeriesmile New Member

My ornamen

I love all the episodes as does my niece. We have just about worn the DVD out! I picked up a line from the True Bride. I call my cats (boys) my ornamen.
  14. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Do You Guys Have Both