Your favorite TV shows of all time

Beakerfan

Reaction score
(Note that this list excludes all things Henson related due to the fact that I consider those to be obvious top choices)
1. M*A*S*H
2. Roseanne
3. House
4. Big Bang Theory
5. Taxi

rowlfy662

Reaction score
if i tried to list my favs i would be here for days thoughi have favs

wipeout
ALF
simpsons
and britch sc-fi comedy red dwarf

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I'm not sure if cartoons are allowed or not, but I'll put them on my list anyways. Also, I haven't put any Henson productions on the list, but if I had The Muppet Show would be in second place.

1. Avatar: The Last Airbender. This is, by far and away, one of the BEST shows that I have seen in the last decade, and the best animated show I've ever seen in my life. Yes, I am dead serious, it's that good. Just the fact that they covered the topic of genocide in that show and were able to show the horrors of a war that has lasted for over 100 years without overdoing it says A LOT about the hard work that went into it. I love this show, and I'm so stoked for the sequel series, "The Legend of Korra". Stay far away from the live action movie though.

2. Beast Wars. Best Transformer series EVER in terms of the writing. The CGI didn't age as well, but it was only the second CGI TV series ever created, so it's forgivable.

3. Mythbusters. Self-explanatory.

4. Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo (Hey, they were both created by the same guy, so :stick_out_tongue: ). Note that my avatar reflects this. (I LOVE ED!)

5. Storage Wars. The show's hilarious enough to keep me coming back.

6. The Big Bang Theory, one of the shows that my whole entire family loves. ^_^ I love Leonard. And Sheldon. And Raj.

7. Axis Powers Hetalia (Ok, ok, technically not a TV show, but it's still hilarious).

Ok, I'm done. For now. :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
1. Avatar: The Last Airbender. This is, by far and away, one of the BEST shows that I have seen in the last decade, and the best animated show I've ever seen in my life. Yes, I am dead serious, it's that good. Just the fact that they covered the topic of genocide in that show and were able to show the horrors of a war that has lasted for over 100 years without overdoing it says A LOT about the hard work that went into it. I love this show, and I'm so stoked for the sequel series, "The Legend of Korra". Stay far away from the live action movie though.
The movie could have had potential if it wasn't in the hands of such a talentless director. Somehow it felt like a Harmony Gold dub that took a season's worth of storylines and crushed them into movie. If you ever see a Harmony Gold dub of anything, you'll know what I mean.

Still, it's sad I have to give the movie credit for not coming out 20 years later, being full of fart jokes, and everything's an ironic look back at how "stupid" everything was. You know, like every OTHER live action version of a cartoon there is.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I listed it a few pages back, but haven't seen anyone else mention it, so I just want to make a special recognition of Breaking Bad. It really is the greatest storytelling on TV, and possibly anywhere right now. No show is as completely satisfying, and no show has me as mentally, emotionally and physically tense as this one does. I'm a Malcolm in the Middle fan from the beginning, and watching the transition Bryan Cranston made between that show and this one... wow. I used to think, "What's Malcolm's weird dad doin' makin' those drugs?" Now I watch Malcolm reruns and think "Why's Walt actin' all goofy?"