1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Feedback: vBulletin Upgrade 3.6.11

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Phillip Administrator

Our upgrade to vBulletin 3.6.11 is complete.

In this version, you can no longer set your password to be the same as your username. Users with these passwords will be prompted to change them on their next login.

If you experience any issues after the upgrade, please post here and let us know.
  2. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Hey Phil, I'm not sure if this has to do with the update or not... but the Quick Reply box has disappeared in this thred... and that thread only. :smirk: I don't know if it's only on my computer or what... But it's a strange occurence.
  3. Phillip Administrator

Quick reply is visible there for me. You may want to close down your browser and try again. Delete cookies and temp files if you still have an issue.