Your Hope for the Future?

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
AMEN!

Well, except for the Disney part... as much as the Henson Company needs the money, Disney doesn't have a good reputation at all anymore. Roy Disney was recently forced into retirment, telling Michael Eisner he'd pull out too if he knew what was good for him. I think it's a bad sign when something like that has to be said to the CEO of The Walt Disney Company. It's just not a good idea for the Henson Company to get mixed into their problems right now.
That's a very good point. Disney is obviously having a lot of problems, so they might not be a good fit for the Muppets right now (or vice versa). Hopefully, they can get everything worked out in the near future, as they would be a good fit for the Muppets as far as reach and clout. Consider my post amended to say a "peaceful, united Disney company" or something like that.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I think the direction the JHC is going in is positive. Progress is not happening maybe as fast as fans would like, but indications are that work is going on behind the scenes. It's clear from the layoffs and office closings that the company was in dire straights and not on a financially sustainable path. Once they have the company's financial house in order and some new distribution deals in place I am sure there will be lots of more great work from JHC.