Your Muppet Dreams

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Does anybody here ever have dreams about the Muppets? Would anybody like to share their dreams?

A few nights ago, I had a dream that I was either at a video store or a flea market, and I found some of the Muppet Show compilation videos from 1985, but I could only get one of them. This place had The Muppet review, rowlfs Rhapsodies, Muppet Weird Stuff, and I think Country Music With The Muppets. I chose Rowlfs Rhapsodies, but I woke up before I could watch it. Too bad I can't find any of these videos at any of my local flea markets.

I once had a dream a year ago that I was watching Wow! You're a Cartoonist! again (I haven't seen that since either 1994 or 1995). I was trying to pay close attention to Picklepusses voice to see if it sounded similar to Big Bird or oscar in any way (I kind of remember what he sounded like, but don't remember if he sounded like either character, though I remember Pop sounding exactly like oscar).

A long time ago, before I knew Doglions name, I dreamed that I was in the Muppet workshop looking for Doglion so that I can ask the people at the workshop what his name was. I also remember a dream I had in 1996 where I met Doglion and asked him what his name was, but was fuzzy on the details when I had gotten an answer. I also had a similar dream in 1998 where I met Fat Blue and asked him what his name was. (both of these dreams were from before I knew their names)

I also had a dream back in 1996, shortly after I learned what Lips' name was, where I had gotten a Lips action figure (this was years before Palisades made one) and the figure also had a trumpet (I can't remember whether it was removable or not) and could actually play trumpet music.

What are your Muppet dreams?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm sure I've had tons, but recently I had a dream that I was posting stuff on here! I'm not sure what, but I know it's stuff I didn't actually post and that's how I knew it was a dream. It was quite odd.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here are two other dreams that I just remembered.

One week before I first found the Series 1 action figures from Palisades, I dreamed that I was at the mall lookig for the action figures but only found figures on display and not for sale. These were on display at Toys R Us and Electronics Boutique, and I think some other stores that didn't sell the figures (like FYE).

Then, on the night before I finally found the figures in a store, I had a dream that I got the Dr. Teeth and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew figures inside my breakfast cereal, and they were slightly bigger than the actual figures. And those two figures were the first two that I bought.

Effralyo

Reaction score
Not so long ago, I had a dream that Zeliboba (absolutely real!!!) arrived in our town, and I even managed to see him right in a few feet from me... but for some reason hesitated to hail him. So I woke up with the wet throughout pillow! :cry:

BEAR

Reaction score
I had a dream about a year or so ago that Martin Robinson died and he left me his Telly puppet. Random, huh? It was cool, but I didn't want him to die.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I dream of posting and reading stuff here. Last time it was about someone ragging on me:smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I've had dreams about posting on here too. LAst night I dreamed I watched the newest Muppet movie (one that hasn't been made yet), but I don't remember much about it. It was a pretty odd dream.
Erin