1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your puppets

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by SUPERPUPPET, Mar 26, 2006.

1. SUPERPUPPET

SUPERPUPPET New Member

:D HELLO!! Hey I'm new here and I'm just getting started with building my own puppets. I was just wondering if anyone wanted to post there picture of there puppets they've created or have had created for them. :zany: I think all the members would be interested in seeing this . Also if you know any good resouces to help me build let me know. Thanks :cry:
  2. ravagefrackle

ravagefrackle New Member

i think u will find that many people here will post new threads featuring stuff they have built,, i do not think muppet central has a picture posting feature on the board for individual posts
  3. SUPERPUPPET

SUPERPUPPET New Member

cool pics Ravage.

Wow, I'm pretty Impressed with your work. I haven't even gotten started on my first puppet.:p