beat the time: the count
the remembering game
what's my part?: nose
pick your pet
I'd like to add to the list:

What's That Sound?
The School Game
What's Prarie's Problem?
Here Is Your Life: Operating Room (I can't remember who's getting the reunion)
Here Is Your Life: Bowl of Fruit Painting
What's My Letter?: E
The Fairytale Newlywed Game

Anyone else got suggestions? :concern:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
pollick529 said:
Anyone else got suggestions?
I was just re-reading my list, and I can't believe that I forgot to include Mystery Letter, which had Cookie Monster, Don Music, and Sherlock Hemlock.

pollick529

Reaction score
pollick529 said:
I got one:

Sesame Street Rocks The House :

Cluck Around The Clock
Put Down The Duckie
Honk Around The Clock
Count It Higher
Lam Ba Ba
Eight Balls of Fur
Rebel L
Do Wop Hop (With Kermit)
Yellow Submarine (I think it was one of the early sketches)
Born To Add
Cereal Girl
The Beetles: Letter B
The Beetles With Cookie Monster: Hey Food
Danger's No Stranger (music video)
Wet Paint (music video)
The Word is No (music video)
Healthy Food (With Cookie Monster)
Me Want To Munch You, Munch You
Co-Operation Makes It Happen
Barn in the USA
Listen To The Bell
I've Got A New Way To Walk
ABC Disco
Get Along (I think it's called "Leblingslied" in German, I'm not sure if it's the right tune though)
Little Jerry and the Monotones - Mad
Rock N Roll Readers
The Happiest Street In The World

That's the best I can think of! :big_grin:
I forgot to add "Roosevelt Franklin's Days of The Week" and "Has Anyone Seen My Dog?"

This would make a good video for fans of old school Sesame! :big_grin:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
my old favs were always

Oklahoma (with forgetful jones and Kermit)
and Rapunzel

minor muppetz

Reaction score
pollick529 said:
This would make a good video for fans of old school Sesame! :big_grin:
that mention of "old-school Sesame" gives me an idea for a collection...

Old-School Sesame vol. 1: everybodys favorite characters
The banana Sketch
Near And Far
I've Got two
The ballad of Casey McPhee
Big Bird meets Little Bird
kermit demonstrates the concept of next to
grover the waiter: hamburger
lefty sells ernie an empty box
four furry friends
big bird and a girl demosntrate big and little
sesame street news: cinderella at the ball
rosevelt franklins days of the week
beat the time: grover
the count and cookie monster count and eat cookies
harvey kneeslapper: keep an I on my hat
ernie makes a clay sculpture of bert
full of rhythym
grover the elevador operador: five people at a time

old-school sesame vol. 2: cartoons and more!
Pinball Number Count #5
two toucan two-steps
billy jo jive (any sketch)
jazzy Spies #8
ernies sandbox game
grover the firefighter
the number painter #10
the king of 8
the queen of six
the nobel osrich
cookie monster eats ernies drawing of an x
cowboy x
wanda the witch
baker #5
buddy and jim change a lightbulb
what's my part?: nose

old school sesame vol. 3: the alphabet
abc-def-ghi
cookie monster alphabet
letters in street signs
grover spreads herrys secret alphabet
ernie writes a story
james earl jones recites the alphabet
the alphabet song with leena horne
rosevelt franklins alphabet
lefty recites the alphabet
grover the waiter: alphabet soup

old-school sesame vol. 4: let's count
baker #1
one and one make two
country three
four
five people in my family
the number painter #6
jazzy spies #7
penny candy man
baker #9 :sympathy:
ten tiny turtles
pinball number count #11
the ladybug picnic
i just adore four
the joys of counting
think of your fingers
herry and john john count to 20

old-school sesame vol. 5: let's sing
sing
rubber duckie
a very very special letter
the ballad of casey mcphee
me
naptime
danger
a song from kermit
everybody eats
high, middle, low
rosevelt franklin counts
has anybody seen my dog?
the opposite song
two g sounds
i can't help it
i love trash
the song of the count
everybody sleeps
what's the name of that song?

muppet maniac

Reaction score
What is 4030 1/ 2 about and why would you want it as a bonus feature?

Its actually Sesame Street 4-D Movie Magic, a 3-D(or in this case, 4-D)show being aired only at Universal Studios Japan. Basically, it was made in the US a few years ago, but never aired there. Anyway, they dubbed it in Japanese, as they did with all the attractions from the American Universal theme parks. Anyway, about the show...

In the preshow, we see a bunch of SS Muppets in a projection room putting finishing touches on their movies for the Sesame Street Film Festival. Only two trailers are shown, The Count`s The Counting Kid Counts Again, which starred The Count as a cowboy who counts things, and this all took place in the Arbor area. The next preview to be shown is Prarie Dawn`s Pretty Space Ponies, which was filmed at Prarie`s house and it had her, Zoe, Telly, and the Two-Headed Monster pretending to be the `Space Ponies`. But then the projector breaks! Everyone leaves but Elmo, being the only one left in the theater, has an idea that they can still have a Film Festival by using their imaginations to make their own movies Okay, part 2, theres the SS logo and Big Bird appears in it, saying You all look great in your 3D glasses! Then the Twiddlebugs appear with the number 4 and the letter D. Big Bird comes out of the Subway station and sings `Welcome to Sesame Street`, or something like that. He then walks over to the 123 apartment and sees Ernie, Bert, Cookie, Grover, Telly, and Zoe, all looking depressed, and they tell why. Then Elmo appears riding on his tricycle and bumps into a crate next to Oscar`s can and the audience feels the crash effect on their seats! Oscar pops up(I think he might have liked that). As soon as everyone is there, the `imaginary film festival` starts. Each character takes turns on imagining their movie. The characters who imagined their movies are: Grover, Ernie and Bert, Cookie, Oscar and Elmo(not separately but together, same with Bert and Ernie). Surprised that Big Bird and Zoe didnt get to make their own movies, but ah well. Anyway, heres the order: Grover imagines hes a coyboy, a firefighter with a Muppetized firehose that shoots water at the audience, and then Super Grover...and he gets hit by a huge boudler that pops out of nowhere. Ernie and Bert imagine that theyre in a desert, a bathtub(in their home maybe?), and then the ocean floor, where Ernie plays fetch with a dogfish and a purple octopus sneaks behind Bert and grabs him but doesnt want to hurt him, but rather, do the tango. Cookie Monster imagines a monster movie called Cookie Monster vs Monster Cookie, which starts with a huge article on a newspaper with a picture of Cookie Monster on the Empire State Building, and AMs start screaming but Cookie says that the `monster` is behind them! And so they all turn around and see a huge cookie flying like a UFO squirting chocolate all over. Cookie tries to defeat him but no matter how hard he tries, he cant. So he pretends to just give up and walk away, and the huge cookie flies over his shoulder and Cookie smashes him into pieces...and sucks them in like a vaccum cleaner. And then, Oscar and Elmo. Oscar imagines a story of what happens when the street gets turned into a dump inhabited by trash-loving insects(actually the Pesties)that crawl under your legs! And also there are 5 stinky, singing socks that sing I Love Trash. The sky turns gray and rain falls on peoples heads(Oh and in one scene Grover is reading a newspaper and on the front theres a picture of Oscar frowning. Maybe Oscar is playing the character whos caused all this I dont know) Anywho, from there, Elmo comes up with an ending to that, with party decorations, balloons, and whatnot...and I think everyone decides that theyre done with imagining their movies and they go back to Sesame Street, and from there, the audience gets to step through the screen and theres a replica of the SS set. And there`s all the Muppets-Cookie, Ernie and Bert, Oscar, Grover, Big Bird, Zoe, Elmo, Count, Prairie and Telly, all back on the same old street, all being interviewed by a lavender female AM Muppet(who I think is, like all the movies they imagined, is a figment of their imagination). This was pretty much like a Season 33-34 episode because it had 3 parts that took place on the street and all connected to one big storyline.