Your signature-explain yourselves!

HPDJ

Reaction score
Where does your signature come from?

Mine is from the best quote, from the best song, from the best film, from the best franchise, from the best...YOU GET THE PICTURE! :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I change mine depending on my mood, what role playing game I'm a part of, or what quote fits the day. Right now I have what I had up for the anniversary of Jim's passing. I'll probably change it in a couple of more days.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I'm like redBoobergurl; I change my sig depending on my whim. I've had a link to my Scooter fansite in my sig, I've had a quote from Doctor Who and I've had lyrics from a couple of my favorite musicals.

My current signature is the last line of an old joke or folktale. It's about a guy who has to teach a horse to sing, and the king gives him a year in which to do it. If he can't teach the horse to sing, the guy will be executed. When asked by a friend why he's bothering with this seemingly impossible task the guy replies, "A lot of things can happen in a year. The king could die, the horse could die, I could die. And who knows? Maybe the horse will learn to sing."

-Kim

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'm always changing my signature,whatever I'm in the mood for.Either a quote from TMS,Labyrinth,muppet song,sketch,or whatever epiphany I have that day.:rolleyes:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I've been remarkably static in my sig - I never change it and I'm lucky I picked something I like when I thought of it!

At present it is

This be no intercom, this be a payphone!

which is a quote from the very excellent John Cleese ep of TMS.

On the off chance I have changed it, or to confirm I haven't, my signature is:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well my signature is just something I made up. It has no greater signifigance than what meets the eye. But in case I change it in the future, my current sig is :

This post is brought to you by the letter "Lisa". Er, wait a second here, that's not... um... uh... Grover?...

~~~~​
it is my original signature, I am yet to change it. I might eventually. I do have some very funny, very random "quote of the day" 's. Those are always random and interesting. But for now I'll just leave it as it is.

RedDragon

Reaction score
My sig is just what it says it is. I'll change it when I hear or say something funny and I want to share it with all of you.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Mine is always changing. At the moment it's

"Woah, don't toast the hamsters, dude"
- Dylan, The Magic Roundabout
Which is a quote from the only thing I'm more obsessed with than muppets, The Magic Roundabout. I recently bought "The Little Book of Dylan" which is basically full of funny things that Dylan the [stoned] Rabbit said during the movie and I just happened to find that particularly quote fun and random, two words which sum MC up very well indeed!!​

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
It's about a guy who has to teach a horse to sing, and the king gives him a year in which to do it. If he can't teach the horse to sing, the guy will be executed. When asked by a friend why he's bothering with this seemingly impossible task the guy replies, "A lot of things can happen in a year. The king could die, the horse could die, I could die. And who knows? Maybe the horse will learn to sing."

-Kim

I LIKE that, Kim.
But in any case, I feel my own sig's prett self-explanatory. I joined MC a few years, and back then I posted ALL THE TIME, to the point where I even felt the need to warn people of an impending month-long hiatus, but, then I didn't have enough time to be here as much. So, I tended to show up again whenever I had time, and then found such a huge number of things to post a/b that I was almost able to fill an entire "new posts" page by myself. Then I wouldn't have time to check up on MC again for a long while, so I'd just disappear again. It got tothe point where it really did feellike a pattern, even though I've been sticking around for a while this time around.
Generally, though, my sigs change. And I'm probably gonna change this one again any day now.

Whatever

Reaction score
Mine explains where I'll be next year. In case anyone wonders.