Your Thoughts: A MC Christmas

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry about asking the same thing twice Phil. Didn't notice the reply till you pointed it out just now. Thanks for the answers. Hope you had a great holiday season and I look forward to all the stuff planned for MC for the coming year.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Lemme' just say thanks for having the holiday themed banners up still. I hate when the day or two after Christmas when people just dismantle everything that has to do with the season and act like it never happened. Christmas shouldn't be just one day a year and it certainly shouldn't end the day after. Thanks SO much, Phil!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Lemme' just say thanks for having the holiday themed banners up still. I hate when the day or two after Christmas when people just dismantle everything that has to do with the season and act like it never happened. Christmas shouldn't be just one day a year and it certainly shouldn't end the day after. Thanks SO much, Phil!
I couldn't agree with you more Vic/Dave! Everytime I came onto Muppet Central I turned on MC Radio happily listening to the holiday songs.When I came back from vacation yesterday I thought that all the Christmas songs would be put away for a year.Nice to know that there's still a mixture for a little while longer. Thanks Phil!