1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: A MC Christmas

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Christmas has arrived at Muppet Central. We've rolled out several features to make your Christmas merrier and more Muppety.

(1) Christmas Music - We are now playing more than 200 Christmas Muppet tunes on Muppet Central Radio. Also beginning on December 1 through Christmas Day, we will have a non-stop Muppet Christmas Music Marathon. You can listen to Muppet Central Radio 24 hours a day. There are two great new Christmas albums we’d like to particularly highlight this year, Bob McGrath’s Christmas Sing Along and the fan-produced Emmet Otter’s Jug-band Christmas by Matt Surowiec and the Tricentennial Band.

(2) Christmas Menus - Our annual Muppet Christmas menus have arrived beginning today and continuing for the next six weeks leading up to 2008. All of these animated menus were beautifully designed by James Carroll. The menus will be changing every few days and can be viewed from the Muppet Central home page.

(3) Christmas Presents - In order to make finding Muppety gifts easier, you can shop through our Muppet Central Store or directly from Amazon.com. Check it out for lots of Muppety releases and specials. For example, you can save $50 off the purchase of either a Kermit or Animal Muppet Replica or 47% off any of the Fraggle Rock DVD sets. Find a Muppet gift for every frog, pig or bear on your list. Begin your Christmas shopping today. As always, a great way to show your support of Muppet Central is by purchasing any products through these links.
  2. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I was pleasantly surprised with the Christmas menu today! Good to know that Muppet Central is kicking off the season with a bang.

Thanks for posting all the great links. I especially like the Muppet Central store; if I end up ordering things from Amazon I will make a point to do it through the MC store. :halo:
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

Nice to see the Christmas music marathon run for a long time this year, i think that and the menus make this site really great to visit for a cool Christmas Muppety experience!
  4. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

yeah me too! I was on around 9pm (lastnight 11/22) or so and the "Thanksgiving" menu was up then went to go check my email, then came back to MC.com and the Muppet Christmas Menu showed up! (its the "Muppet Family Christmas" one now) I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! as always Phil, I look forward to seeing the Muppety Christmas Menus, like I do EVERY year! :)
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

So... The majority of the month of December will be nothing but Muppet Christmas music? Way to get things started with a bang phil.
    Crazy Harry: Did somebody say "bang"?
    *A plunger presses downwards, detonating the explosives, as our mad Muppet bomber runs cackling away.
  6. Phillip

Yes, December 1-25 will be all Christmas music, all the time. From now until December 1 about one out of every 4 songs are Christmas themed.
  7. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Love the Christmas menu!:)
  8. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yay! I definitely look forward to eh 24 hour Christmas music each year. And kudoes for including the Snowman from MFC on the menu! ;)
  9. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

the set looks very nice
  10. I love it! Christmas at MC is my favorite.
  11. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

It's nice though I miss hearing the other stuff.
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I know i'll enjoy it. Can't wait for tomorrow. CHRISTMAS MUSIC STARTS! *jumps up and down for joy*
  13. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Huh? It's already tomorrow... So bring it on!
  14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Not for me it isn't. It's still the Novmember the 30 here.
  15. Phillip

Our annual Muppet Christmas Music Marathon is now underway on Muppet Central Radio. From now through Christmas day, we’re playing the best Muppet Christmas music of all time. As you celebrate the season listen to Muppet Christmas music from the past 40 years.

You can listen to Muppet Central Radio 24 hours a day here…

http://www.muppetcentral.com/radio/

Let us know your feedback on the Christmas music.
  16. Luke

Luke Active Member

I am loving the annual Muppet xmas radiothon. This is not a criticism, more of a well done but the station is proving so popular at the moment sometimes its hard to get on!
  17. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

It's great, Phil! Thanks so much for setting this up. :)
    Happy Holidays Everyone!
  18. Phillip

The second Christmas menu of the season is now up on our home page featuring a favorite scene from The Muppet Christmas Carol.
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Hey Phil, I was wondering what's that one with Paul Williams, Kermit and Brain Henson? The Sliverscreen Crackers one. Where did you get that one from?
  20. Phillip