1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Big Bird on Deal or No Deal

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Phillip, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Yeah, that's probably it. I felt bad for Howie though!
  2. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Darn, I didn't even know about it, and now I really want to see it! So anyone? Anyone?
  3. Big Bird Fan

Big Bird Fan Member

A little short, but a good appearance none the less. I was really surprised he mentioned waaay back when he first met Snuffy, but it sure was nice to hear a past reference. :) The funniest part was hearing him say "If you believe, you can achieve!" it just sounded funny hearing him say that.

I was pleasantly surprised Caroll was voicing him. I thought for sure it'd be Matt since he did him on the Today show. It seems like it's been awhile since we've heard Matt voice Big Bird.
  4. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I hate when I find out about things so late.
  5. Morton

Morton New Member

i missed it too
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

So, did anybody tape it?
  7. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

8. Fozzie Bear

9. dabauckham

dabauckham Member

Cool...thanks Fozzie Bear! BB was very sweet and kind, as always. And I too loved the Snuffie reference. The kids seemed pretty fascinated by BB. Good to know the Muppets can still cast their spell. :)
  10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That was great! I love how excided and energetic Big Bird was!!! Thank you Fozzie!!!:)
  11. Fozzie Bear

thanks to my friend who sent me the link!
  12. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Was the guy afraid of Big Bird?
  13. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Would you if he just seem to show up behind you out of no where when you didn't see him coming???:confused:

I wouldn't...:D
  14. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Not at all it is Big Bird