Your Thoughts: Christmas at Muppet Central

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The second holiday themed menu, "Muppet Christmas Carol", is now on our home page.

Yorick

Reaction score
Marley and Marley look great! :concern::sing:
Whenever I miss a themed menu, I'm bummed I missed it, but at least I can look forward to more, and I'm always knocked out by them!

Ha, the smileys I used have double meaning:
1. It's Mr. Nelson and Mr. Goelz in other forms, since they sing that song
2. It's got the singing/music note because it's a great song, and the "concern" look because it's such a haunting scene - amazing lyrics and music from Mr. Paul Williams, and very moving vocal delivery from Mr. Nelson and Mr. Goelz...and of course the muppetry and ghostly effects - all add up to a great moment:
"You're doomed, scrooge! doomed for all time!" can send the goosebumps and chills - fantastic! It really gets me, the feeling they put into it. (Heck, the whole soundtrack is great, whether it's the opening number (!) or the song Michael Caine sings at the end (!) wonderful stuff...sorry I'm a bit off topic at this point!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The third holiday themed menu, "Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas", is now on our home page.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The fourth holiday themed menu, "The Muppet Christmas Carol", is now on our home page.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The fifth holiday themed menu, featuring a large All-Star Muppet Cast, is now on our home page.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The sixth holiday themed menu, featuring "Moulin Scrooge" from A Very Merry Muppet Christmas, is now on our home page.