1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Elmo and Rosita on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just a reminder that Monday night Elmo and Rosita will be appearing on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on NBC. Check your local listings for times in your area.

After you watch the appearance, post here and let us know your thoughts.
  2. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wow this looks like its going to be great I'm watching now, and can't wait.

Ok way to short, but it was pure gold! Elmo was very funny! I'm not that big of a Roseata fan but i really thought it was cute when she got mad that she was not invited when Elmo was on a few months back. Elmo then asked Jimmy if he still had a show. Ha Ha funny
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

That... was one of the funniest things I have seen in a long, LONG time. Elmo rocks. Rosita rocks. Jimmy rocks. Win, win, WIN! I LOOOOVE SESAME STREET!
  4. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Getting prepped to watch! Hope its a good one.
  5. BIGMuppetFan

BIGMuppetFan Member

I thought it was pretty funny, you can tell Jimmy was a sesame fan, both Elmo and Rosita were funny and did a nice Job
  6. tiggergirl19

tiggergirl19 Member

I watched it, and it was the best thing that I have ever seen on late night tv. They were so funny with Jimmy fallon and Laurence Fishbourn(sp?) when they were on. I loved how much Rosita didn't like being left out of the days that Jimmy had with Elmo.
  7. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member