Your Thoughts: Follow that Bird Anniversary DVD

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The release date is here! Follow That Bird is now available on widescreen DVD.

Since most of us will be getting the Follow that Bird DVD, we'd like to mention that if you order the release from Amazon using this link, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the DVD set with a low-price guarantee. We greatly appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through the site.

Here’s more information on the Follow that Bird DVD release…

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2009/022209.shtml

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I saw this today and considered buying it, but didn't. Has anybody bought it? Does the Caroll Spinney interview ahve any interesting facts about the movie?

muppetfan89

Reaction score
I saw this today and considered buying it, but didn't. Has anybody bought it? Does the Caroll Spinney interview ahve any interesting facts about the movie?
I bought it, and I watched the interview, it was good, not great, just good. You see for the first half of the interview, he talks about how he got his start with puppetry and with Jim, which is nice to hear, but I've heared it all too many times. He finally gets into the movie, about halfway through, and talks about some the conditions with shooting the film, and what it was like watching it in the theater. That was cool to hear, but I wish the interview was a little longer, about the film. I really wanted to hear some more behind the scenes stuff, such as stuff about the experience with the cast and crew, the director, etc. Oh well, at least Warner Bros. did a better job releasing this, than they did back in 2002, with the first DVD. So all in all, this is a good DVD, but I wish they put just a little bit more into it.

on a positive note, though, the new digital transfer of the film looks terrific.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I went to my local KMart and my local Best Buy, neither store had it. :smirk: I had to order it off Amazon before. I'm still pretty excited though.

muppetfan89

Reaction score
I went to my local KMart and my local Best Buy, neither store had it. :smirk: I had to order it off Amazon before. I'm still pretty excited though.
I got mine at Target, they had quite a few. I got it for $14.99, not a bad price.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Is this the first time to has ever been in widescreen? :\

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Here is my question. Is it really worth buying for 14.99$ if the bonus featuers are not so hot?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Here is my question. Is it really worth buying for 14.99$ if the bonus featuers are not so hot?
Widescreen = no orphaned Muppets cropped out of the shot (says Jamie who is home sick today). :frown: