Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 3

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks!

I agree, I do hope they talk about Richard on the final disk, especially since he did direct the second to last episode. They've been great so far about including him. It also would be interesting to see Philip and Dennis together.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well I just wrote to HIT, this was the response:

Thank you for contacting us. We will pass your positive comments along about the Fraggle Rock Season 3 Box Set.Thank you for your interest in HIT Entertainment.

Hehe, well it's never too early to make your comments known! I'm glad they have a good customer service department. A lot of companies just ignore emails. :smile:

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

Sorry about the shouting, but I am currently in the process of dancing my cares away!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

I finally got mine after going Fraggle crazy for like three weeks! I've only watched disc one so far but...

WHOOPIE!:excited: :excited:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This set sounds great, and I think Im more excited about getting this than I was with The Muppet Show S2. I ordered mine here in the UK just as I did last year with S2, S2 arrived on Saturday 2nd Sept, three days before the official US release, but unfortunetly this time round the order wasnt posted til the 12th so Im still patiently.............or rather impatiently waiting, cant wait to get it.

Chris

Frogster

Reaction score
Those are wonderful ideas. I'd like to see all-new interviews with Jerry, Kathy, Steve, Dave and Karen, plus the writers, like Susan Juhl, Jocelyn Stevenson, Segueth Varghuese, and others like Phil and Dennis. I'd also like to find out what everybody's favorite song(s) was (were).

Again, beautiful set. And I was even more excited for this season set than The Muppet Show Season 2, as well.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I probably was looking forward to this set more than Muppet Show Season 2. It sounds rather spoiled, but these days audiences look forward more to the bonus features than the episodes themselves!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I just started watching "The Cavern Of Lost Dreams" so far not only is the episode cute but it's doing the things I love about this show bringing the different forms of life together. & not only that but I cried laughing when Sprocket did the Swedish Chef imitation!
I also really loved the interaction between the Gorgs and Fraggles in this season.
Oh one more thing I found odd though Wonder McMooch was pretty large next to the gorgs yet in the episode "Home Is Where The Trash Is" he's as big as a Fraggle yet the Fraggles are really small next to the Gorgs.

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
Ha ha, I forgot about that swedish chef impersonation! I nearly died over that the first time I saw it!

Also looked forward to this set more than TMS2 but I guess that's because fraggles are my fave.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Finally got it. Man did it take almost all day. I went to Abliene and knew it had to be at Best Buy. And there it was. You won't believe this. But Best Buy had it cheaper then Abliene's Walmart. I got it for 37 dollars and their Walmart had it for 38. I was confused by to see this but now i'm ready to watch me some zany crazy singing loving pond diving fraggles. With their small but cute Doozers and the gaint but gental (Junior) Gorgs and those two that start pretty much every episode.....Doc and Sprocket. Whoooopieee! *jumps into the pond shape bed and watches some new features and episodes*