Your Thoughts: Henson's Place DVD

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The fantastic 1984 documentary "Henson's Place" will arrive on DVD next Tuesday August 3.
Once you receive your "Henson's Place" DVD, post here and let us know your thoughts on this anticipated release.

Since most of us will be getting "Henson's Place", we'd like to mention that if you order Henson's Place from Amazon using this link, that a small portion of your entire order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the DVD with a low-price guarantee. We greatly appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through Amazon links on our site.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So good to hear that this is actually coming with a feature, and out of the most recent Lionsgate Henson releases this one seems to have the best feature!

zns

Reaction score
So good to hear that this is actually coming with a feature, and out of the most recent Lionsgate Henson releases this one seems to have the best feature!
Amen. Although I would like to have the actual book itself. I once saw it on ebay a few years ago, but I was outbid. :frown: Does anyone know where I can find a copy?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Has anybody (besides the one who got a copy before the announced release) been able to find this? I couldn't find a copy today, Ryan at the Muppet Mindset couldn't, and I haven't seen any reviews at Muppet Central or Tough Pigs. Could this have been unexpectedly delayed or something? I hope it wasn't recalled at the last minute.

zns

Reaction score
I just got my copy today at my local shopping mall and it looks great. So to answer your queston, no it has not been delayed.

Dearth

Reaction score
What store in your mall?

I had to special order Dog City, and I found one copy of Sesame Street: 20 Years and Still Counting at Target.

Oh, and then a couple of days ago, I found a Dog City on the shelf at K-mart.

Really want this!

DN

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Mine shipped from Amazon yesterday. Can't wait.

ploobis

Reaction score
Today I was looking everywhere for the DVD. I looked at Best Buy and it wasn't there, Looked at Target wasn't there, Suncoast not there either. Then I want to B&N and they told me that they had one copy in the store but it's on hold for another customer. So I ordered my copy there.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
A lot of brick and mortar stores only stock the biggest new movies on the day of release. It's unfortunate, but true. I'd expect this DVD to be stocked in most stores within a week or so.