Your Thoughts: Kevin Clash Biography

travellingpat

Reaction score
I cant believe jim and frank only spent 1 month...thats insane...for all they did...they must have been shooting like 5 sketches a day!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I read it and love every bit of it. Get it you haven't and sit down and read the sucker. You'll get a kick out of it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What a book

Well i just finsihed the book and i have to say that i truly understand ss now more then ever . i thought that they where really changing everything jim and the founding people had started and i also thought that elmo had no depth at all now i see that all of thouse things are not true at all. Kevin is now geting my respect to espcaly the inpact he is having on kids that to me is good i think that kids at least have somone like Jim to look up to. not to say that kiven is like Jim in a whole lot of ways though. i still think it is a very good book.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I would havt to agree! I love Elmo and have been a big fan of his and even I see Elmo in a whole new light and have a greater respect for the character. I would recommend this book and I think that is is a great read.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea

i also really think that for those people who don't really understand the direction of SS or the really big role Elmo has in the younger veiwers. it will really but that into a good veiw. Plus i also think that for the ones who feel that kevin kind of pushed his way into the spotlight that the book shows who he was just a humble young puppeteer who got a very lucky break, well acually a few lucky breaks. Jim really did teach him a lot but the others in his life besides him are the ones who had the most inpact. great book for the ones who are kill Elmo!!!!:smile:

P..S my girlfriend has corrected all my spelling this is my frist post with no misspelled words !!!! all the muppet fans SAY WOOOO WOOOO

dwayne1115

Reaction score
you know what i forgot to say is that it also is a good book for thoughs of us who have young kids in our life. and how to deal with them, sometimes i forget they have young and fragle minds that will be molded by the things i say and do. (for thoughs who didnt know i now have 4 kids all under the age of 7 and none of them are mine) that said it is a hard task sometimes with so many at one time to be paitint but some how i must really try.