Your Thoughts: MC's 8th Birthday

Katzi428

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to Muppet Central!!I joined a while back but then left (I think this was back in the days when MC was in Delphi) I'm glad I came back though:smile:
1)Favorite Muppet Memories would have to be the Muppet College Dorms & everyone supporting me when things weren't going the best for me. (The support I got was/is incredible & I'm thankful for everyone for being here for me)
2)One thing I'd want for MC to add is more smileys (ex: a Grover for hugs ,the Swedish Chef for hungry or food,you get the idea)
3) What can I do? Well....I love writing,so I should get myself in gear and write a fanfic.(I had been working on a Muppet Show fanfic but a lot of you don't know who the guy is that'd be the guest star. So I'd need to explain before beginning the fanfic)
Other than that,that's it. I give you mods a lot of credit!
Muppety Hugs,
Kathy

F

furryredmonster

1. Oh boy, I could never forget you guys "welcoming" me here. That is something I will never forget. I will always remember all the cool people I met here. You all rock.

2. Add a laughing smiley

3. I wanna post more to become a senior member!! Which helps because what is a muppet board without muppet fans posting?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Muppet Central is now eight years old. Congratulations everyone! We are excited about what 2006 has in store.

(1) As you think back what are some of your favorite Muppet Central memories?

(2) If you could see us do one thing in 2006 what would it be?

(3) How could you help make this a better site in 2006?
1.)Beau and I getting trapped in the year 3004, with Micheal Jackson still being alive.
2.)I don't know.
3.) I could make it better if I came here more often. Or if I finished up some fan fics I started.

ryan

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Happy Happy MC!!! :smile:

hey gang,

WOW!!! :smile: MC.com is 8 yrs. how great! MC.com is ALWAYS my 1st stop when i get on the net :wink: hey... its my 2nd home away from home, hehe!

1. Fav Memories from MC, well reading what everyone has to say here!

2. a TheamPark topic board froum, for Sesame Place and MV3D in Disney World/Disney land

3. keep coming back to MC.com

Happy 8th Birthday Muppet Central and Many many many...more!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
(1) One of my favorite memories is when Kevin used to be able to join us on the Role Play Games. We had so much fun back then! I wished that all the RPG’s could have that magic that they used to have!!!!! I also enjoy MoppetFamily story. It is so much fun because we never know where we are going to end up next!!!!

(2) Something I would want added to MC is a chat room. One that doesn’t have a firewall protection on it. (Kinda like the one on AL.COM) I would love to just chitchat with some of my friends on here.

(3) I don’t know how I can make MC better but I think that if everyone continue to post and play on here we will have another successful year here. We have to keep the Muppets alive!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
8 Years?? Cool! I'm still surprised that there aren't action figures of us all made by now. :smile:

I want to remind everyone that the forums have been around so long and remained as strong as they have because everyone here have a relationship that makes us like that family Kermit describes about his friends at the end of TMM. The patience we all give to people in our everyday life, when carried over into our internet worlds, help us create life-long bonds with people who do become our very good friends.

Let's keep our family bond going, and maintain this relationship and see MC through the next 8 years and more!

Frogster

Reaction score
I remember hearing about this site just before it's 5th birthday, and I make it a point to visit this place when I can (which seems to be all the time!) This year's been particularly great, because not only did we see the first season of two of Jim's best shows, but also, if it wasn't for this site, I would have never got to go to LA and audition. Thanks you guys.

Honestly, I like the way things are goin around here... update info on the seasons of The Muppet Show by starting on Season 3, maybe have a Muppet clip of the day. It would work like MC Radio, but it would be a video clip from TMS, SS, FR, the movies, and they'd change day by day. So it'd give fans to see stuff to see stuff they hadn't seen in years or stuff they just can't get enough of. They could be either songs or special moments in the shows or movies. Just something to think about.

What can I do? Um... I'll get back to you on that :wink:

Doogied

Reaction score
Birthdays rock!

Happy Birthday MC! You are solely responsible for the best Christmas and Birthday I think I am ever to have this year. Why? Where else would I find out about all the excellent Muppet gear? I would never have known about the Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock shows being released on DVD...they are both wrapped and waiting to be opened in my house somewhere at the end of the week...lol. My very Muppet Christmas consisted of a Muppet Show bag, a Kermit star to top my tree, a whole set of Doozers and Fraggle toys, a collectable Henson stamp, Kermit and Piggy dolls in hockey jerseys and so much more! The only reason I even knew these things existed is because I read about them at Muppet Central! (And that my sister is a very good listener...picked up everything I mentioned and went ahead to hunt them down for me 'cause I'm spoiled...lol) Thanks for giving me a place to enjoy all things muppety with other like-minded folks! :smile:

G-MAN

Reaction score
Happy 8th birthday Muppet Central

1. My favorite memories would have to be Muppet College Dorms, TKO, My first roleplay, and of course the night of the ziffles and the penguins(even though I missed out on participating in it)

2. Not much you could do to improve on perfection, but maybe put in more episode guides, lol

3. What could I do to improve MC?, well I can probably get some of the cobwebs on my fan fice and finish that up, eh? lol

F

furryredmonster

Oh yes, a chat box would be a great addition. We could all chat to eachother!