1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Miss Piggy on The Wendy Williams Show

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

2. Gerbert

Gerbert Member

She is on! Lol She brought up the "Human Flu" Joke. Wendy And Her Both Love Hair She Enjoy's Eating Chocolate. She Claims She Is 18 But Wendy Thinks She's 40. She Say's She's A Diva. Now they're talking about the Special And Well Thats My Review For All Of You That Missed It
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

4. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

In my area the show aired opposite One Life to Live so since Wendy has a much better chance of airing the episode again as a repeat, i opted to tape OLTL. Nonetheless would love to get a copy from someone who did tape it - i did get the Bonnie Hunt ep taped and of course have lots of other stuff to exchange.
  5. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

well in my area Piggy is coming up after the next break im suree.. <3
  6. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

veryyy cutee appearance. I Love itt <3 i would love to see her on this show again... lol
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

VERY nice appearance! I can't stand Wendy, but the pig was SPOT-on! I absolutely cracked UP after Wendy tried to get Piggy with a "How you doin'?" Piggy's reaction was absolutely priceless.

Who else thinks Miss P. needs to have one of those diva fans follow her around? ;)
  8. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

XD tottaly. i was expecting her to say how you doin, since she said it in the previews. butt.. i guess not0 it was soo funny.

EDIT;
    i also love that eric didn't know the hair number stuff. ahah. Since when i was getting hair for my piggy, i didn't know what in the world i was seeing, at first. (My piggys hair is #613 btw)
  9. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

She is awesome! Miss Piggy is very cool!
  10. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Okay. I missed it. Obviously my cable is screwed up and I ended up taping something on a different channel. I'll check out Beau's clip, but if someone could post the entire segment, that would be great. Thanks.
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

My favourite moment was Miss Piggy cutting Wendy right down to size with her reaction to "How you doi-ah?" Usually everyone completely sucks up to it and over reacts, but Piggy just broke it down completely.

Bea:zany:{*breaking down my signature completely*}regard
  12. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Active Member

Can I find the whole appearance anywhere on-line. I only saw the Tiger Woods bit. I'm sure the whole thing was fantastic!