Your Thoughts: Muppet Whatnot Workshop on The Today Show

Erine81981

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH! This was one of the best appearances by the Muppet by far. I really enjoyed everything. I really enjoyed the Behind the Scenes with the Crew, Mean Carl and the rats. Loved seeing that Rizzo wasn't there but it made me feel like this is how the Muppet Show was almost like as even Muppet Tonight as well. Who was the one character in the Studio. I know i've seen him before or her but what's his or her name?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Man! I can't believe I got up early for this! Too bad I don't have TIVO!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That was good. At first I thought it would be a disappointment and we'd just see the Muppet likenesses of Al, Michelle & Matt rather than the familiar Muppets that we all know and love, but I should have known that the Muppets wouldn't let us down. Plus this gives me an idea for a new signature quote.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I was thinking how noticible the seems were on the demo whatnots.maybe FAO dont know the Henson stitch.

ploobis

Reaction score
watched some of the clips on MSNBC...very funny from what I saw. Did anybody catch the cameos by Bill Baretta and Craig Shemin?

--Matt
I did! :wink:

I really enjoyed their appearance! I also noticed that Big Mean Carl was not preformed by Bill Barretta, I wonder who it was?

zns

Reaction score
I taped it while I was at school and let me tell you that it was really good. It was so good that it was a lot better than I anticipated. It seems that Disney really is giving the Muppets a chance to shine again for a new generation of people. I give this appearance three Kermits. :smile::smile::smile:

Evoulie

Reaction score
I taped it while I was at school and let me tell you that it was really good. It was so good that it was a lot better than I anticipated. It seems that Disney really is giving the Muppets a chance to shine again for a new generation of people. I give this appearance three Kermits.
I give it, from the parts I've seen, 5 Kermits.. :smile::smile::smile: (+2)

Ev