Your Thoughts: Muppets on WWE Raw SuperShow October 31

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
the replay of the show is usually shown on Saturday nights on the Universal Network

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Wow, Jacobson's Piggy sounds spot on. I still think Whitmire is being too weak as Kermit, but he didn't write the stuff! He does a bang up job on Kermit otherwise, as always.

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
was hoping for a Swedish Chef or Pepe with the divas segment :-(

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I didn't watch the appearance, but did watch the clip in the link provided. It didn't seem that specila to me, though I did enjoy Miss Piggy and that female wrestler doing what looked like rubbing their chests/breasts together.

Based on what I read about the appearance, it looks like the event didn't include any full-body Muppets. This would have been a great opportunity to use Sweetums, The Mutations, and any other full-body character in good condition (though I don't think Thog would fit in). It also would have been a good opportunity to have used Louis Kazagger (though I have no idea if the puppet exists/was rebuilt).

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
videos of Fozzie/Gonzo and Beaker at ringside are up now as well on the main website link

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I somewhat have a Feeling I'm going to see one of Those wrestlers try and go with the "I'M SO KUL! OHOHOHOHOHOH" Attitude and pull The puppets off the Muppeteers hands or something :c.. If it does happen, I predicted it. xD
Nah, that wouldn't have happened. Even though pro wrestlers get a rap for being "low rent" or whatever in the end, they are professional entertainers. They carried themselves very well actually. And as much as I hate having to tell people this (cause I don't like taking anything away in terms of "entertainment value" or perhaps what some would call "magic" of any show much in the same way I would never admit to my nephew the Muppets are indeed puppets), wrestling is a TV show and if the WWE wanted to do something like that to make a bad guy wrestler or "heel" look more like a jerk, they would of had to run that by Disney first and you can bet Disney wouldn't have gone for that.

I cannot believe I will have to watch an episode of a show like this in order to see the Muppets...that said, after the way that WWE fans have slammed this appearance so far, I cannot WAIT for the Muppets to come on and be funny and interesting and turn the whole thing around. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed! I feel kinda nervious!
Not all WWE fans have slammed the idea of the Muppets being on WWE Raw. Just the ones who go on the internet every day complaining about WWE right now and how it's nothing like the "attidude era" and don't like that the WWE is marketing itself more as "family entertainment" nowadays, yet most of them still watch it. Truthfully WWE has quite their share of Statlor and Waldorf like fans, :sleep::boo:.

Based on what I read about the appearance, it looks like the event didn't include any full-body Muppets. This would have been a great opportunity to use Sweetums, The Mutations, and any other full-body character in good condition (though I don't think Thog would fit in). It also would have been a good opportunity to have used Louis Kazagger (though I have no idea if the puppet exists/was rebuilt).
Like I said in the thread I started about this topic, at the end of the night it's still a WWE show NOT a Muppet show. So of course they were going to keep it to a core select group of Muppets. Sweetums would of been neat. But the Mutations and Louis Kazagger? Yeah I could of predicted that was probably not going to happen.

That being said, I did enjoy the show overall. I was kind of hoping for a little more Muppets, but it was fun what they had.

And for anyone wondering that "little guy" Hornswaggle, I'm 99% those are REAL Muppet tattoos he showed Miss. Piggy. I remember a buddy of mine telling me like a year ago or so, that he read in WWE magazine that he was a huge Muppet fan, must of been a huge thrill for him to meet them.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
You know what? I would've expected to see the Swedish Chef, or Scooter, or the newsman. Anyways, I thought it was SO cool to see the Muppets on WWE RAW. I can say how I felt about tonight's special episode in two words: MUPPETS RULE!!!!!!! :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Now that I think about it, there was only three Muppeteers and Bill wasn't one of them which does explain no Chef, Rowlf or Pepe.