Your Thoughts: New Smilies

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Ach! I guess that's what I get for not posting in a while. The smilies section has exploded with new characters! Woo hoo!
Love them all! And I'm SO glad to see Big Bird on here. As iconic as Kermit is for the Muppets in general and obviously necessary to be here- I consider Big Bird to be iconic for the Sesame Street Muppets and I'm glad to see him on here. And what's this? Egad! Sherlock Hemlock, the world's greatest detective! WOW! And never fear for lack of smilies, it is I, Sup........er Grover- here to save the day!:super:
And Cookie Monster too? Me feeling hungry all of a sudden! Me feeling very hungry!:insatiable: (oh- me insatiable apparently-... Me wonder what that mean? Oh well- maybe me go ask Big Bird.)
:wisdom:
And it's great to even see the Doozers from Fraggle Rock represented- and The Dark Crystal! Wow- now, you know if you put that up- we're gonna have to have Ludo or Hoggle or someone from Labyrinth too!
(well, it'd be super cool if possible- it's probably my favorite Henson fantasy film)
And I think we ought to give Elmo a spot too- he could be for precocious or cute or something.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
But don't mean to sound greedy- I LOVE the new smilies! Thanks so much for the great work! I'm gonna have to keep posting new posts on here for no apparent reason and use lots and lots of smilies just to get them all on screen for me to drool over.
:batty: :search: :scary:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
And let's not forget the Doozers.:busy: :coy: :hungry:

(Maybe we can get Mokey and Boober someday to round out the Fraggle Five. - And of course, one of the Jim Henson Muppet would be pretty awesome too.)

Redsonga

Reaction score
I love the smilies, I overuse them on every forum I belong to anyway to start with :halo: , but having them be muppets just makes it that much better:excited:

Maestro

Reaction score
These are the best smilies I've ever seen on any forum...ever! Really! I think I'm gonna print them out as stickers or something!

By the way, who is this - :zany: ? Maybe I'm thinking too hard, but I can't seem to figure it out for some reason...

ISNorden

Reaction score
Hmmm...Grover also seems appropriate for a :hug: smiley (which I'd love to see eventually); he does enjoy hugging other Muppets and kids! On a related note, are there any unused Muppets who'd be the best choice for :awww: or :cute: ?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm very glad these are being received so well. The side panel is closed for smilies, but I'm workin' on a few things icon-wise. There's always going to be somebody left out. I did have a Boober ready to go and a Johnny Fiama but they were just redundant and I didn't feel like scrapping any that we already have. There's also room to consider. It's not like Sophie's Choice, but feels that way. :embarrassed:

Yes, I would have liked to include Mokey and others. If that did happen and received staff approval (hint) they would not go with the smilies on the right. :wink: