1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Puppet Improv Forum

Discussion in 'Henson Alternative' started by Phillip, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Due to the continued success of the Henson Company's new Puppet Up division, we've added a new forum for discussions of all of their puppet improv events, specials and series that the company will develop and promote.

If you see any puppet improv related discussions that need to be moved here, please post the URL and I'll move them over to this new section.
  2. wes

wes Active Member

I saw it last night and was impressed, I have never been a fan of foul talking but it was funny. I would like to start some like that. it was cool. I don't think they gave anuff props to Brian, but he probably wanted that way. The puppets were cool My favorite scene was the two old guys that caught George Micheal in the handicap stall, Funny! Funny! Funny!

Are they going to do any more make it a every week thing?
  3. tinweirdo

tinweirdo New Member

I thought it was hysterical and brilliant I hope TBS orders more episodes. I loved the florida dump one very funny, I tapped it!!!!
  4. Doogied

Doogied Member

Puppet-Up and up and up!

Absolutley Brilliant! The "I gotta have faith faith faith faith!!!" joke was the best...I hope they take all the TBS broadband episodes to TV / DVD, I can't wait to see more...:)
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I found it fairly entertaining (almost a few spit-take moments for me). I hope it catches on so it can grow.:excited:

Incidentally, I found the "Puppet Up" Muppets-like font to be a nice nod to what had come before. I also enjoy the Java-ish character (referred to in the graphic design business as a "bug") that appears atop the signage.;)

:zany:
  6. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I went to bed early last night and remembered it just as I was going to sleep, thaught about getting back up, and then changed my mind.
    :( I'm glad a lot of people seemed to like it though! I think it was only a one-time special though. At least this one project was.

And do I even have to say it? Jaaamieieie! You're alive!
    :excited:
  7. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am really upset that I missed it.
  8. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Oooooooooooooh new forum! Exciting stuff :p
  9. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

yes... ditto! ;)
  10. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I just wanted to say :O Jamie!

Been missing ya around these parts :D
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I second that: "O Jamie" and raise it with a, "Hey, it's good to see you're alive and well as ever."
  12. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Jamie it is good to see you again. it has been a while