Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

salemfan

Reaction score
Ah, so you like the episodes that remind me of Nuts to Nightingale, Stork Spills the Beans, Fish and Flips, and Elephant Eats the Profits. (See my episode list.)

muppet maniac

Reaction score
They're showing the Cookie Hood again today.I'm watching it right now.One of my favorite episodes.

:smile:

Last Saturday they showed the episode with Oscar moving his trashcan into a more grouchier spot on Sesame Street.That was also my favorite episode.

Oscar and Cookie Monster are my two all-time favorite Sesame Muppets!(well,them,along with Grover,Ernie,Bert,etc...)

ssetta

Reaction score
You mean your PBS station airs SS on Sundays at 1 pm? I have never heard of that before.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Today,they're showing episode #4037(Super Grover's friends help him find a new super cape,or as teenintosesame calls it, "Fish and Flips").I'm watching it right now.

salemfan

Reaction score
I liked the three-episode story about Baby Bear's new sister(the first episode reminds me of Xerus Won't Allow It, the second reminds me of Yakety Yak Yak Yak, and the third reminds me of Zip Goes Zebra. See my episode list). In the episode where Baby Bear goes to see his new sister at the hospital(which, as I said, reminded me of Yakety Yak Yak Yak)I thought the detail of the, "Fairy-Tale Annex" in the hospital was cute. Characters from various classic stories were in the hospital, such as Jack from Jack and Jill, who broke his crown, Humpty Dumpty, who must have gotten broken, and, of course, Mama Bear, who was having another baby. But what were Prince Charming and Sleeping Beauty doing in the hospital?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
teenintosesame said:
What were Prince Charming and Sleeping Beauty doing in the hospital?
Maybe they were still in their "sleep trances" from their "News Flash" appearances! :smile:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
In the "News Flash" sketch, Prince Charming comes and kisses Sleeping Beauty...only to fall asleep himself!