Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Dagnabbit you guys! I was trying to get the first one in!
Sorry. You got to be quicker on the draw. Lol.

Based on how it's progressing, I think this season will be sort of a lez affaire attitude. Sort of a watch the show, it's kinda OK, you just shrug it off and claim that you've watched it when talking here on the forums.
I agree. Thank goodness for Classic Sesame Street moments on You Tube. I'd take those over the current Sesame Street any day.

About Big Bird, well it's only been two episodes so far and according to the press release on the website he will star in an episode where he makes a number 0 feel better so that's a good sign. Besides, I don't think they'd have Big Bird, Bert, Ernie and Grover in the opening credits if any of those characters were phasing out, so we'll just have to keep watching this season.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Episode 4136: Gordon's Nephew Chris

The storyline:
I really enjoyed this one myself too. I'm thinking i'm going to like all the episodes all this seasons. Chris like everyone has said before he does remind me too as a young version of David. Cool to see a new store worker other then Grover, Gabi or Natallie. Loved the Count and Cookie's apprence in the episode. I knew that Ed would love it with Count being there.

Songs:
Some new some old. Pretty cool.

Elmo's World: (which i didn't talk about last time)
But the only reason liked this was "Fred Newman" was with Elmo and he's always made me laugh. I love all his sounds he does with his mouth. Cool.

There's my two other cents for this episode. Loved it and couldn't get enough. Can't wait for tomorrow.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wish I could make sounds like Fred, man, that guy's a genius!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
He has a masters in business from Harvard and makes silly sounds for a living, LOL! :big_grin:

Anyway, hey count? Don't you mean Bernie the Broccoli doing ouch ups and not Maury?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thanks, I knew it was something like that, LOl!

Did anybody notice that Don't Know Y" had a bit of an extension at the end. It felt a little like a different take to me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... If it was Bernie/Burry instead of Murray, so be it. Just going by the voice rather than on-screen appearances, you guys know about my eyes by now.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I have to admit I caught the second show of the new season today, and I must say they are taking a gamble with this new hip-hop version of the theme song. :concern:

While I must admit it has been a while since we saw a new human character into the series I wish the best of luck towards Chris.

With the episodes that we know of now, I must say that we are in for an intersting season. :smile:

However I will admit that the Sesame workshop didn't forget the classic SS members of Big Bird and Ernie and Bert, besides I suspect if the new Theme song is correct is that we are in for a change of scenery when we finally meet up with those two. :embarrassed:

Until tomorrow SS fans.

CookieCountDawn

Reaction score
I feel a bit sad that the new Sesame Street theme song doesn't include The Count in it, at least.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Did anybody notice that Don't Know Y" had a bit of an extension at the end. It felt a little like a different take to me.
Yeah, I noticed that. I wondered why I hadn't remembered it. I figured that it was cut from it's release in All-Star Alphabet (the introduction is cut as well), and had thought I just forgot about it when I first saw it.