Your Thoughts: Sid the Science Kid the Movie premieres on PBS and DVD

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Monday, March 25 don't miss the premiere of Sid the Science Kid: The Movie on PBS stations across the country. Check local listings for times in your area. Watch the TV movie and let us know your thoughts.

The TV movie stars Christopher Lloyd ("Back to the Future") as New Scientist “Dr. Bonabodon”. Sid the Science Kid: The Movie debuts on DVD Tuesday April 2.

If you saw the Sid the Science Kid movie, please "like" this post.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I'm home sick, so I saw it today. It was pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of the show, but I loved Christopher Lloyd in his role! I was waiting for him the whole movie to say Great Scott and I was happy when he finally did.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Seen it, Phillip! Loved the interior designs for the Super-Ultimate Science Museum. Reminds me of the Georgia Aquarium. All museums should look futuristic-ally. Ni-hao-bong!:cool:

The robots were also awesome. The sheepdog one is adorable!:drool:

Just send an email to my aunt. She has children that are 5 and 3 years old by now. I should know, Christian shares the same birth-month with me! Hope she replies of how they react to this. Still waiting right now...:confused:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I thought it was funny, and educational and very interesting at the same time!

Hubert

Reaction score
Didn't even realize there was going to be a movie (though I might remember vaguely some rumblings of it). Not really a fan of the show, so I don't know if I'll even bother to catch it sometime, but it might be an interesting watch.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Didn't even realize there was going to be a movie (though I might remember vaguely some rumblings of it). Not really a fan of the show, so I don't know if I'll even bother to catch it sometime, but it might be an interesting watch.
It's better than the show, so you might enjoy it!

Hubert

Reaction score
It's better than the show, so you might enjoy it!
I did wonder about that, it seems like often movies for kid's shows tend to be more enjoyable for older audiences than the show. Might have to give this one a shot sometime soon.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I missed this, because I was on vacation in Lancaster. But I did watch this show when it first came out, and it was really interesting. The songs were catchty, and it was colorful and cute. And finally, Christopher Lloyd's doing something good for most people after Oogieloves and Foodfight!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I missed this, because I was on vacation in Lancaster. But I did watch this show when it first came out, and it was really interesting. The songs were catchty, and it was colorful and cute. And finally, Christopher Lloyd's doing something good for most people after Oogieloves and Foodfight!
This was his best role since...The Hacker!