Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 26 18.7%

• Total voters

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Ashley had a crush on Fozzie? Heeheehee... Piggy looking for Zac. XP Frogs in biology. *the number starts* ... wow. Kermit's... doing okay. Bop to the top. Uh oh... Piggy. "I'll show her!" Piggy's outfit! She makes a GREAT Sharpay! Ashley vs. Piggy! Divas! "Gotcha! Gotcha!" "What is he talking about?" Heheh... ashley & Piggy out to lunch together.

Double your fanbase. XP "I am Joan. S. Jonas, your long--" OMG! THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM! Piggy's interjections/singing! Yeah, you guys do get crazy. XP

Heheh, chickens. XP "Crazy's normal around here." :confused: Starting again?

... commercial break.

rtgentry

Reaction score
What? Thats it? the best was statler and waldorf. That was dissapointing so short.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
heres my comments

Awesome Just having the Muppets back
now its time for me to say how i feel but i always feel like im the controversial one here on MC. but oh well
SPOILERS!
The Muppets totally up staged the Disney Stars and it made all worth while could do without the cheap laugh track,
i loved the settle references to past Muppet Movies, Shows and Songs.
Rizzo and Pepe who better than take the spotlight from to annoying Disney "stars"
the electric mayhem it was awesome having them all back and having them talk was great....Janice's voice needs some getting used too but she has had a few puppeteers since Richard Hunt's passing so maybe they just haven't officially cast her yet
The Swedish chef was awesome as a writer...and was it me or did gonzo look a little different maybe a new style to build him?
can i just say Kermit looks great in a suit
and Miss Piggy was just Miss Piggy,
Kermit and Ashely Tisdale that was a very different side of kermit and had me laughing...he looks decent in blue(Kermits kinda a little ...hmm i let you use your imagination :smile:)
eh the piggy and jonas bros scene i didnt like to much, but i guess i can have my dislikes too. she didnt look to bad as an emo person
all in all im happy to have to Muppets back whether they had there own special or were scene stealing guest stars on a disney channel "stars" special, i want more and i want it now, growing up with kermit and the gang is something i wanna share with my kids so the muppets need to come back fully. ok my thoughts are done go ahead ridicule me, ever since my comments on muppets wizard of oz im used to it
haha statler and Waldorf sleeping...so anyone else catch the subtle muppet show theme song at the end

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Now that it's finished, my final thoughts are that it was okay. Not what I expected, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't great.

I really liked seeing S&W at the end. I had a feeling we would see them.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I enjoyed the High School Musical bit, The Electric Mayhem (Before the song), and the Zack and Cody thing. Everything else made me feel like barfing. By the end I heard a sound. I think it was Jim rolling in his grave. :stick_out_tongue:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
... Is it over? ... it's over? ... darn it.

Well, it was good. ... When's the next special airing?

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Maybe if the ratings were good, they'll make a spin-off kind of thing... with THE MUPPETS only!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Studio DC was okay. It was very very flashy, and all over the place. So here's my run down. I feel they should have just had Kermit (or even Pepe' & Rizzo) as the host(s) of the show, rather than a guest host. Because it sort of got pointless, I mean you have no source of WHY the Muppets where there!

I saw no point in having Billy Ray Cyrus sing, they could have just cut that scene into the interaction with Miley & Billy with Pepe etc. The Electric Mayhem SOUNDED GREAT! Everybody had at least one word or more to say. Which was a great thing, nice introduction to the characters from the EM band.

The fact that Swedish Chef wanted to write a script was cute. Though when he spoke english, i got a little mad, thats NOT the Swedish Chef. When actually getting into the "Suite Life" sketch, I was bored, it was dry, and Miss Piggy was just not really her flirtatious self with the Frog in this sketch.

I will say Ashley had a sort of natural interaction talk with Kermit, which was nice, and the musical number with Kermit, Ashley & Piggy was cute. Typical Piggy.

The Jonas Brothers song was okay, Piggy hardly sang, and when she did, it wasn't the best. After all that with the director & re-showing the introduction, it was pointless. Nice Statler & Waldorf ending. I'm glad they put them in there.

The special was cute, just fluff in the muppet universe in my opinion. It wasn't so dated. But I was bored, it was flashy, and just fast, and the repetition of the same characters was stupid. We needed more variety character wise. Also where were Pepe & Rizzo at the end?

Luke

Reaction score
When does it air again exactly, i missed most of it, lol