Your Thoughts: Super Bowl XLIII

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
(I think thats what it is)

Anyway, anyone watching the super bowl? I might watch some. I always end up watching it. :coy:

I'm rooting for the Steelers

Kiki

Reaction score
(I think thats what it is)

Anyway, anyone watching the super bowl? I might watch some. I always end up watching it. :coy:

I'm rooting for the Steelers
I wanna watch it, only they don't air it here, lol! Well- not that I know of anyway. Otherwise I wouldn't mind seeing it. Dunno who I'd root fer though (then again, "rooting" means... something else here in Aus. And it's not baraking fer somebody. :embarrassed: XP)

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'm watching it for the commercials like every year :smile:. I know, I know, bad answer :3

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I'm watching it for the commercials like every year :smile:. I know, I know, bad answer :3
Lol, I over here the american commericals in the Gridiron (American Football) Seem so exotic and extravagant.
I wanna watch it, only they don't air it here, lol! Well- not that I know of anyway. Otherwise I wouldn't mind seeing it. Dunno who I'd root fer though (then again, "rooting" means... something else here in Aus. And it's not baraking fer somebody. :embarrassed: XP)
Lol! It's not just here, the term is in a Cradle of Filth song, and in a naughty way. As far as I know, it may air on 10HD if you have an HD TV, cause they show ESPN's gridiron coverage all through the season.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Lol, I over here the american commericals in the Gridiron (American Football) Seem so exotic and extravagant.
I hope our extravagant beer donkey returns this year :3 *loves the little beer donkey*

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
The commercials this year are going to be really short, a few seconds, because of the bad economy.

However, I could care less about commericals.

I'm watching it because it's football. I was bored last weekend because there wasn't any football on.

My take: Steelers win and get the 6th trophy, making them the only NFL team to have 6 while others like the Cowboys and 49's have 5.

animal0606

Reaction score
Steeler's all the way!. Bruce (The Boss) Springsteen better not have a wardrobe Malfunction

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
YEAH! STEELERS! WOOHOO!
They won. But filthy AUS broadcasters cut out all of the good bits, including the Halftime Show. :mad: and the commericals from the US.