Your Thoughts: The Jay Leno Show

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Robin Williams is on tonight. Which could've been easily discovered with a Google search... :rolleyes:

muppets2

Reaction score
i dont really like robin williams jimmy kimmel iis better(in my opinion)Is He on tonight?:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Robin Williams is on tonight. Which could've been easily discovered with a Google search... :rolleyes:
Oh yeah... all I can say is, anyone else see that? Just as soon as he was getting into the good jokes the censors clearly made Jay cut to commercial? I can't repeat a thing he said... but it was pretty adult subject matter he was touching up there. I can't tell if he was being pushed out for those comments, or because Disney made their little blond money making puppet (the one that ISN'T Miss Piggy) shill more of her products.

And I hate this "Every single day at 10 without fail" jazz... I'm gonna miss How I Met your Mother because of the Heroes premier being at 8. Bad enough CBS moved Big Bang Theory to 9:30 to make room for an obvious Knocked Up ripoff.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
This show as has been said is exactly like watching the Tonight Show! It's like he took a three week vacation and just came back on the air as usual. Nothing new to see here. Jerry even pointed this out on the first episode!

Count von Count

Reaction score
It's like he took a three week vacation and just came back on the air as usual. Nothing new to see here. Jerry even pointed this out on the first episode!
Yea. -Jay sould have the tonight show, and took the vacation.
-Conan sould still have late night.
And we sould not have fallon.
-I am not a fallon fan. It somewhat makes me sad that he is going to take over the tonight show at some point.