Your Thoughts: The Muppets on NBC's Christmas in Rockefeller Center

beaker

Reaction score
I'm sure both Muppet performances will pop on nbc or youtube soon enough. I missed the show too, so cant wait to see it. And yay for Lips being back! What is this, the late 80's again? :hungry:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Do you know it costs to get access to this site? or does anyone (ToughPigs, MuppetNews Flash) have the rights to these photos? I'd love to see them in high res images.

Stulz, this doesn't surprise me as most photo archive sites require either a subscription or special log-in information and you have to be either part of the media or another photo archive to do that. Reason I know any of this is I work for a large photo archive in NYC and all our clients must have special access to our site to log-in and download hi-res images. If anybody form the fan sites can get access, more power to them, but they may have to go through some red tape to get that access.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Off topic... anyone hear (or notice) that Jane Howevertheheckyouspellit jept screwing up her lines? She referred to the song "Love Train" as "Soul Train" and apparently said something else messed up? Guess she's becoming waaaay too much like her 30 Rock personality there.

Crankymuppet

Reaction score
What with such positive reactions over the return of the EM (INCLUDING LIPS) after being in the background for such a long time, Disney and the Henson Company should get a message from this: Give this group more airtime! :smile: And maybe even a TV special or movie of their own!

King Prawn

Reaction score
:smile:
Poor Kermit & Fozzie they looked so embaressed, the woman interviewing them had no idea what she was talking about, she was reffering to Letter to Santa as a new special and said she had seen the one they did last year, which is the same special airing this year.

She asked what celebrities were in this years special and after poor Kermit listed them all in the hopes of getting her to understand that this years christmas special is the same one as last years and what does the woman interviewing them say... "Oh Jane Krakowski was in last years one too" excuse me they were all in it, it was the same special. To make matters worse she starts calling Kermit Kermie towards the end, I wish Miss Piggy was there

Can you believe this, i'm actually mad at her:smile::mad:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Here is the thing, the Muppets have been in some pretty bad interviews in years past. The Muppets however seem to still shine, and always seem to look smarter then the person interviewing them. I know of a few people incuding myself that could do a wonderful interview with the Muppets.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, I actually clicked off that interview cause the lady was not too well informed. But Fozzie's hat w/ the sprig of holly is adorable.

As for this performance lets all cross our fingers for youtube, because I can't watch hulu! It doesn't work in Canada. When you go to the site you get a big message that basically says, "Nice try, but no movies for you". Plus I currently only have access to a tv with an antenna, and since the US recently stopped broadcasting analog signals I lost all my american channels, and couldn't see this the old fashioned way.

So please, give the Canadians some love. We're muppet fans too. It's not fair that we're so close, yet so far, far away from the muppet love.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That wasn't Eric as Fozzie? Or did you just mean in the 'behind the scenes' clip? I might want to check that scene on You Tube. I also didn't know the EM did a song later. I'll have to check my tape again.

I did think it was cool that they had the other Muppets join :concern: and :shifty: in singing "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year." I really enjoy that on the "Red & Green Christmas" CD.