Your Thoughts: The Superbowl in Houston, Texas

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
hey guys just wanted to make this thread since the superbowl is tomorrow and seems to be one of the, if not the most watched sports game. i also wanted to talk to you guys about all the parties going on in houston, since i'm living in houston right now.

okay so last night my friend and i went to the nfl experience which is this huge event where you can play all these different games like throw and kick the football to see how many yards it can reach, run drills, etc. all the normal types of activities that regular football players do either in practice or at the game. then you can also buy sports stuff like jerseys, hats, footballs, shirts, etc. and can also get autographs from football players or even celebrities. last night i got an autograph from mike hasselback, the quarterback of the seatle seahawks on the superbowl hat i got.

with the nfl expierence happening, in addition you could also go to main street and various other streets close to that and party. it was said that there was 1,000s of people, probably on the 15,000 range. you could also go into different clubs and other parties that can either range from 20 bucks to 300 dollars and there you can see various celebrities like snoop dog singing or macy gray. also if you're real lucky and happen to me in the galleria mall, you could possibly see people like brad pitt and jennifer aniston, jennifer lopez, shannon elizbeth, even pauly shore! plus football player for either the patriots or the panthers, or various sports celebrities walking around.

in addition to all of that, i don't know how many watch jimmy kimmel live, but last night he stayed over at a families house because all the hotels were booked in and around houston. he also broadcast his show live from the house and showed the family he was staying with. he also had various people drop by like adam carolla from the man show, warren sap of the tampa bay bucs, nick lachey who is married to jessica simpson. so it was cool to watch it.

just wanted to tell you guys about what's going down here in "h-town" as they call it.

ryan

dmx10101

Reaction score
Well, a lot of news people and other city officias are in houston to check it out because it will be here in my city next year. Check out JacksonvilleSuperBowl.com for more info on it. I am planning on volunteering to help with the superbowl events next year.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i only wished i volunteered for this years superbowl, that way i could make have a good time and see some celebrities...

i just found this out, so yesterday i was at the galleria mall in houston for like an hour and a half and then left. well i got a report that cameron diaz and justine timberlake were there 30 minutes after i left......i could have seen them!! oh well...

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
okay so the game is today and who do you think will win?

me..i'm betting on the underdog, the carolina panthers. why?..because i really don't like new england that much. i've never really liked them. they're a good team, but not one that i would go for.

ryan

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
okay so the game is today and who do you think will win?

me..i'm betting on the underdog, the carolina panthers. why?..because i really don't like new england that much. i've never really liked them. they're a good team, but not one that i would go for.

ryan
I'd like to see Carolina win since New England just won a few years ago. But, I think New England will take it again this year. NE's defense might be a bit better and Brady's awfully good in these big games. Plus, they have the whole experience factor. It should be a good defensive battle though.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
does anyone on this board watch football?..i would have assumed a lot of posts would be up....oh well

to bad carolina lost. it seemed during the game that both teams were evenly matched. i was hoping that carolina would show the rest of the people who watched the superbowl that they were for real.

heck they almost won!

ryan