Your Username--Explain Yourselves!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Little Jerry because I've always loved Little Jerry and the Monotones on Sesame Street (Telephone Rock caught my eye on the Rock N Roll VHS, and listening to their other songs years later made me love 50's do-wop rock). The 92 represents the year I was born.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
MikaelaMuppet because Mikaela is my first name and the Muppet part means that I love The Muppets.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Pig's Laundry - I just thought it was a quirky and memorable name, plus pigs are a big part of the Muppet canon.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
My pen name on Fanfiction.net is "Erin T. Aardvark," and for some reason, the T wasn't showing up here in my username request. Oh well. As for why, here goes. My first name is Erin, my middle initial is T (for Therese) and I just like aardvarks for no particular reason.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
A mashup between two characters from shows I enjoy:Flaky from Happy Tree Friends and Brat Pudding from Robot Chicken (I can't say the real character's name because it's a bad word. I thought that because of the Bratz dolls that would be clever a euphemism for the real thing lol).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
A mashup between two characters from shows I enjoy:Flaky from Happy Tree Friends and Brat Pudding from Robot Chicken (I can't say the real character's name because it's a bad word. I thought that because of the Bratz dolls that would be clever a euphemism for the real thing lol).
I think I know the word.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My username is also poking fun at a certain controversy that revolved around Flaky's gender. For years, people debated whether the little red cartoon porcupine is a boy or a girl. She's been confirmed female but yet some fans still refuse to believe that so I decided to combine her name with that of a Strawberry Shortcake-inspired character basically stating that the whole gender debate is just nonsense. I mean, just from looking at her I was able to tell that the character was a girl from day one lol.