YUCK! What grossed you out today?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This pizzeria I went to around my school didn't listen to my order properly and he ended up putting chocolate, bacon, pepperoni and strawberry JELLO on my pizza! I mean jello and chocolate on pizza? Type of nonsense is this???? Who do you take me for Buster Baxter?
Who did you order your pizza from? @LittleJerry92 during one of his highs?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I saw someone on YouTube mention something called "Mobius Unleashed", so out of curiosity, I decided to Google it, expecting some cool, action-packed Sonic webcomic or fan game.

I think the rest is self-explanitory.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly I would have a :grouchy: reaction, but I've seen so much of that nasty stuff that I'm now just like :attitude: .

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eating at a dunkin donuts on my way to the DMV today.

Quite honestly, I'm done eating there. Their donuts are either fresh or have been sitting on the shelves, and I got the latter.

Either way, ugh.... Those things just sit in your stomach like a rock....

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I already hate touching dirty dishes, but I especially hate scraping other peoples' plates the day after when the food gets all dry and crusty. All because someone was too lazy to just scrape it as soon as they were done eating. :grr:

EDIT: Also, side note, this is my new favorite emote :grr:. It's a mood, but it's also cute.
:grr: :grr: :grr:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I already hate touching dirty dishes, but I especially hate scraping other peoples' plates the day after when the food gets all dry and crusty. All because someone was too lazy to just scrape it as soon as they were done eating. :grr:
As someone who's also worked in food service, I can completely relate to this! Nasty! :grouchy:

EDIT: Also, side note, this is my new favorite emote :grr:. It's a mood, but it's also cute.
:grr: :grr: :grr:
:grr: Hey! Hey, wait for me! I want to go to Hollywood!