1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

ZEN Monster Puppet on EBAY

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

2. CraftyDen

CraftyDen Member

3. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Looks like Luncheon Counter Monster AWESOME!!!!!
  4. spcglider

spcglider Member

HEY! Does anyone know who won this puppet? I suspect I may be targeted for an eBay scam "second chance offer".

If I am, you can bet that others are too.

Which means I'm gonna hunt the scammer down and report him to eBay.

-Gordon
  5. Nick

Nick New Member

wish it would have been me :(
  6. spcglider

spcglider Member

I've sent an email to Keeermit about it. It just seems VERY strange. The person is very anxious to get me to send money via Western Union to Romania today. I know Keeermit is in Australia, so it is very odd.

This all raises red flags, you know?

-G
  7. Nick

Nick New Member

I never respond to second chance offers... I just report and delete them. I will contact the seller and see if the person does not pay would they contact me. The safety net here is that only real second chance offers from the seller are sent directly to your message folder on eBay. You continually have to be one step ahead of the scammers.
  8. spcglider

spcglider Member

This sound familiar to anybody?

"here are my details:
    Full name : Lesinschi Mihail Eduard
    Adress: Nicolae Iorga No.1
    City : Valcea
    Zip : 1000

-Gordon
  9. Teenager's

Teenager's Member

thats not keeermit.....

keeermit is in Australia...not Romania....trust me...I've bought from him
  10. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

you need to down load the ebay tool bar for Internet explorer. It has the fraudulant alert.
  11. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

How about building more replicas of various obscure Muppet characters such as Boppity Frackle, Droop, and Shaky Sanchez?
  12. spcglider

spcglider Member

Yeah, I reported it to ebay terms of service. We'll see if I get anything more from the guy. I doubt it.

-G
  13. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i can vouch for keeermit as well as being in australia and i know he would fraud anyone
  14. Nick

Nick New Member

Before this gets out of hand...
    I am assuming SPC did not win the auction... So instead of posting all this, and since we know keeermit is in Australia, report the second chance offer to ebay and end it. You have a way to contact Keermit via this forum and via eBay... next thing you know everyone will be putting their 2 cents in and or misconstrue what someone said and then it becomes a nightmare!

We all know keermit is a good person and would not de-fraud anybody. So probably enuf said on this subject... Just wish I would have won zen! :)
  15. ravagefrackle

ravagefrackle New Member

Jarrod does not build Replicas while this Puppet bares many similatities to the "Diner Monster" it is not a replica, i do like what he has done here though, A Fantastic fur texture,and color , and a well done face.its sort of Like Diner Monsters long lost distant cousin
  16. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Jarrod does too build replicas... he may not sell them but he makes them :)
  17. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

Thanks to Spcglider for bringing it to everyones attention. I am indeed in Australia and only sell my puppets on Ebay under the name "jbpuppets" . If you ever are not sure about an auction please dont hesitate to email before you bid - I would hate for anyone to be scammed on Ebay. Have a great day
  18. ravagefrackle

ravagefrackle New Member

true enough, but i refering to his online auctions, he is far to ethical to sell un autherized copies , no matter how nice they are
    keep up the good work Jarrod, and good luck tracking down the scammer