ZEN Monster Puppet on EBAY

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
How about building more replicas of various obscure Muppet characters such as Boppity Frackle, Droop, and Shaky Sanchez?

spcglider

Reaction score
Yeah, I reported it to ebay terms of service. We'll see if I get anything more from the guy. I doubt it.

-G

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i can vouch for keeermit as well as being in australia and i know he would fraud anyone

Nick

Reaction score
Before this gets out of hand...
I am assuming SPC did not win the auction... So instead of posting all this, and since we know keeermit is in Australia, report the second chance offer to ebay and end it. You have a way to contact Keermit via this forum and via eBay... next thing you know everyone will be putting their 2 cents in and or misconstrue what someone said and then it becomes a nightmare!

We all know keermit is a good person and would not de-fraud anybody. So probably enuf said on this subject... Just wish I would have won zen! :smile:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
How about building more replicas of various obscure Muppet characters such as Boppity Frackle, Droop, and Shaky Sanchez?
Jarrod does not build Replicas while this Puppet bares many similatities to the "Diner Monster" it is not a replica, i do like what he has done here though, A Fantastic fur texture,and color , and a well done face.its sort of Like Diner Monsters long lost distant cousin

rtgentry

Reaction score
Jarrod does too build replicas... he may not sell them but he makes them :smile:

Keeermit

Reaction score
Thanks to Spcglider for bringing it to everyones attention. I am indeed in Australia and only sell my puppets on Ebay under the name "jbpuppets" . If you ever are not sure about an auction please dont hesitate to email before you bid - I would hate for anyone to be scammed on Ebay. Have a great day

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
rtgentry said:
Jarrod does too build replicas... he may not sell them but he makes them :smile:
true enough, but i refering to his online auctions, he is far to ethical to sell un autherized copies , no matter how nice they are
keep up the good work Jarrod, and good luck tracking down the scammer