Ziffel's 1000th and now a senior!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Congratulations! Welcome to Senior Membership, and here's to 1000 more posts!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea! Congrats Ziffel! It's all the posts in the How's The Weather thread that got you hear right? :wink: Just kidding, but seriously, congratulations on joining the Senior Member ranks! Whoopie! :excited: :excited:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Wow Ziffel,you made it to Senior status already! Congrats buddy!

*throws streamers and confetti*

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
:big_grin: The moment has arrived at last. I now have 1000 posts and am now a senior MC member! The 61st senior member here. Thanks for everything, folks. It's a great pleasure to read and post here.

I'll let Fred Ziffel close out this historic post. After all, I couldn't have done it without him either. :wink:

Oliver: You mean you're not going to send anyone to represent us at the farmer's national convention?
Ziffel: Haney, what did I just say?
Haney: You said we're not sending anyone to the farmer's national convention.
Ziffel: Then why does he want it repeated?

Im really happy for you but, you only joined this year, and I joined in 03, IM SLAKING! I must start posting or I wont even make the top 100! :concern:

Ziffel

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Yea! Congrats Ziffel! It's all the posts in the How's The Weather thread that got you hear right? :wink: Just kidding, but seriously, congratulations on joining the Senior Member ranks! Whoopie!
Since that's one thread I post in pretty much every day (I post in classic SS almost every day too, but not the same thread) I checked out of curiosity how many posts I've made. The total posts I've made in "How's the weather where you are?": 93!

Thanks for the additional words and congrats everyone. :smile: